Of course they do...freedom from a corrupt govt, freedom to earn a good wage etc.
posted on 05/17/2005 12:41:17 PM PDT
To: 556x45; StopDemocratsDotCom
freedom from a corrupt govt, freedom to earn a good wage etc.
- The freedom to get health care they can't/won't pay for
- The freedom to live in subsidized housing
- The freedom to have their children educated (which includes breakfast and lunch)
- The freedom to drive without a license or insurance with no real consequences to speak of
- The freedom of never being called for jury duty and assuming some civic duties
- The freedom to work without a business license (street vendors)
- The freedom to keep all of what they earn
- The freedom to violate zoning laws (and we must respect their cultural custom of keeping their family members close at hand, all 23 of them)
And I have the freedom of being pissed off about the whole sorry state of affairs. Of course, if I express my disgust, I am a xenophobic racist.
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson