Anything for a Ruble . . .
From thier menu they offer up a tempting plate of warfare . . . I especially enjoy the last one. mmmmm
- exports of all types of conventional armament, military and dual-use hardware, as well as strategic raw materials and explosives;
- life-time logistics and maintenance support, delivery of spare parts, tools, accessories and auxiliary equipment required for proper operation of the materiel supplied;
- construction of defence infrastructure, including arms manufacturing plants, airfields, depots, firing ranges, training centres, and other facilities;
- complete delivery of materials, components, and parts for licensed arms production;
- modernisation and repair of previously supplied weapon systems;
- personnel training in Russia and on Customer's site.
posted on 07/06/2005 3:43:12 AM PDT
by bored at work
(Barack Obama . . . Iraq Osama . . . ?)
To: bored at work
Are we still giving Russia aid in any form? Like Grain aid? If we are we need to stop and let them know that they should not be dealing with these regimes.
posted on 07/06/2005 3:49:14 AM PDT
(My cat's breath smells like cat food!)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson