Why does anyone who is mainstream bother coming here?
Why not postulate your junk science to mind numbed
robots of the leftist communists who desire not God
but are determined to be gods to themselves.
Face it the earth and sky cry out the existence of
God, you and the evo-fools just seek to deny God
the honor and worship only he deserves.
Besides fossil evidence is tripe stalagtites can form in as little time as fourteen years and petrify. So literally
anything could be a fossil.
Good question! With the 'bible-is-a-science-book' crowd clogging the F.R. airwaves, I fully expect the flat-earthers to make an appearance any day. Not much need for actual science around here anymore.
Sometimes I wonder.
Mostly, I think, it's to remind guys like you to take your meds and go to bed, and maybe to tell the nice men in the white coats you might need the dose upped a little.
Oh, and it's not necessary to hit carriage return every line. Browsers wrap text automatically for you. Try it and see!
...says the guy who thinks that there's a valid scientific argument in his following ramble:
Besides fossil evidence is tripe stalagtites can form in as little time as fourteen years and petrify. So literally anything could be a fossil.
What can I say -- you're apparently the local expert on "junk science" and MNRs.
But just for fun, perhaps you might want to answer the following questions about your, um, amazing claim.
1. What in the hell is a "stalagtite"?
2. Did you perhaps mean "stalactite" or "stalagmite"?
3. If so, which one?
4. Do you even know the difference?
5. Do you even think it matters whether you know or not before you spout off about geology and what its alleged implications for evolutionary biology might be?
6. Are you aware that the only kind of "fast-growing" stalactites are of the gypsum or concrete/mortar type, and are easily distinguished from the more common calcium carbonate stalactites, which are indeed very slow growing?
7. Are you aware that the creationists who spout the "fast stalactites" garbage are lying to you when they pretend that there's no difference between gypsum stalactites and calcium carbonate stalactites?
8. Do you care that they're lying to you in order to dishonestly propagandize in favor of creationism?
9. Are you somehow under the impression that gypsum or mortar stalactites have anything whatsoever to do with the processes of fossilization?
10. Are you really that enormously ignorant?
11. Are you under the bizarre impression that the speed of fossilization is somehow relevant to the *age* of the fossil?
12. Why?!? Not even the creationist pamphlet-writers are dense enough to try to make that claim. When they write about fast-growing stalactites, they do it in order to try to (fallaciously and disingenuously) attack age-of-earth evidence, not fossils.
13. Are you so unfamiliar with the science you attempt to hand-wave away that you're entirely unaware of the many ways in which the age of fossils are independently determined and cross-checked?
14. Even if, as you incorrectly allege, "anything could be a fossil", how would this actually support your broad claim that "fossil evidence is tripe"? Wouldn't the morphology of the fossils be useful evidence even if "anything could be a fossil"?
15. Are you so arrogant that you're proud to snottily denounce the sciene without actually knowing the first thing about it?
16. How did you turn out that way?
17. Was your screen name consciously chosen for its aptness to the content of your posts, or is that just a fortuitous happenstance?
Thank you in advance for your elucidating answers.