To: Aussie Dasher
Many of us are sick and tired of 2 percent of the population trying to legitimatize their dysfunctionality to the rest of the 98 percent. These people have infiltrated Hollywood, network TV and the media. They are the proverbial tail wagging the dog.
To: Brad from Tennessee
So long as the 98% sit around quivering in their boots at the thought of being called a (*gasp*) homophobe, then the 2% will continue to Act Up and will probably get their way.
Waiting on the government, or the media, to do something about it all, is like waiting for a chicken dinner after the fox has guarded the henhouse.
If political correctness is allowed to live, then America will surely die.
posted on 09/28/2005 7:13:46 AM PDT
(Don't let the bastards wear you down...)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson