posted on 10/14/2005 2:03:30 AM PDT
The average heterosexual has 8 partners in a lifetime
I'm 7 behind average. Oh, well. One is all I can handle, anyway.
posted on 10/14/2005 2:09:21 AM PDT
by Jeff Chandler
(Peace Begins in the Womb)
but we have to embrace this lifestyle as just an everyday thing. whats the big deal with mostly having sex when drunk, high on drugs or in an orgy setting. sounds perfectly normal to me. wait, i will go ask a local muslim cleric for his views, since american moral arbiters for the most part seem bought off.
posted on 10/14/2005 2:11:01 AM PDT
by son of caesar
(son of caesar)
Some of the stats are a bit old...Bell & Weinberg, for example. Too bad new ones aren't available.
posted on 10/14/2005 2:16:19 AM PDT
(I'll give up my right to die when hell freezes over my dead body!)
posted on 10/14/2005 2:16:21 AM PDT
Its male homosexuals who tend to promiscuity. That's relatively rare among female homosexuals. That being said, ts possible for one man to be faithful to a male partner all his life. But its more a matter of values than behavior and the gay scene doesn't exactly foster a committed lifestyle. Despite all the recent hoopla, you don't see many gay male couples entering into formal marriages.
(Denny Crane: "Sometimes you can only look for answers from God and failing that... and Fox News".)
posted on 10/14/2005 2:20:13 AM PDT
(In Memory Of A Dearly Beloved Friend Who Lives On In My Heart Forever)
posted on 10/14/2005 2:41:15 AM PDT
the "gay bowel syndrome"
posted on 10/14/2005 2:43:41 AM PDT
("You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred")
"Knowledge of health guidelines was quite high, but this knowledge had no relation to sexual behavior"
No morals whatsoever.
posted on 10/14/2005 2:49:49 AM PDT
by Past Your Eyes
(Some people are too stupid to be ashamed.)
Would it be possible for the Organization of Heterosexual Rights to update and vet these statistics. They could be instrumental in fighting the Gay-Lesbian agenda.
The average heterosexual has 8 partners in a lifetime
Umm, well, I plead the Fifth Amendment on the ground that my answer may incriminate me.
If you want a Google GMail account, FReepmail me.
They're going fast!
posted on 10/14/2005 3:15:15 AM PDT
(Have you ever stopped to think, but forgot to start again?)
Glad to see I was a well above average hetero. (at least till I got married 25 years ago). LOL.
posted on 10/14/2005 3:21:46 AM PDT
("An armed society is a polite society" R. Heinlein)
Knowing ALL this ... WHY is the Catholic church allowing them as priests? Does anyone else see a conflict here with the Bible and what they are really all about?
posted on 10/14/2005 3:44:24 AM PDT
(Intelligent people recognize Intelligent Design (God).)
Homosexuals aren't discriminated against in employment, so why should they be a protected class? * The average yearly income of a homosexual is $55,430.00 (most of which is disposable because no children to take care of!). The average of the general population is $32,144.00. The average of blacks is $12,166.00 (24) * 59.6% of homosexuals are college graduates. 18.0% of the general population are college graduates (24). Too bad they aren't smart enough to listen to God. "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools" (Romans 1:22) * 49.0% of homosexuals hold professional/managerial positions. 15.9% of the general population hold such positions (24). Where's the job discrimination?
They are smarter than the average joe. Intelligence and homoeroticism are correlated. Therefore, to protect the moral fiber of society, we should insist on making people less intelligent. No guarantee at the level of individual decisions, but statistically speaking we would reduce the rate of homosexual thoughts and acts. Of course, we would have to do with fewer Wittgensteins, Turings, Nashes, Whitmans, de Vincis, etc., etc. (isn't this boring?), but think of the aesthetic gains!
Thoughtless posts like yours by contrast make Sinkspurs knee-jerk Republicanism a welcome and refreshing relief.
posted on 10/14/2005 4:10:16 AM PDT
To: ninenot; sittnick; steve50; Hegemony Cricket; Willie Green; Wolfie; ex-snook; FITZ; arete; ...
* Homosexuals account for a disproportionate number of hepatitis cases: 70-80% in San Francisco, 29% in Denver, 66% in New York City, 56% in Toronto, 42% in Montreal, and 26% in Melbourne (8)
* 37% of homosexuals engage in sadomasochism, which accounts for many accidental deaths. In San Francisco, classes were held to teach homosexuals how to not kill their partners during sadomasochism (8)
* 41% of homosexuals say they have had sex with strangers in public restrooms, 60% say they have had sex with strangers in bathhouses, and 64% of these encounters have involved the use of illegal drugs (8)
* Depending on the city, 39-59% of homosexuals are infected with intestinal parasites like worms, flukes and amoebae, which is common in filthy third world countries (8)
* The median age of death of homosexuals is 42 (only 9% live past age 65). This drops to 39 if the cause of death is AIDS. The median age of death of a married heterosexual man is 75 (8)
* The median age of death of lesbians is 45 (only 24% live past age 65). The median age of death of a married heterosexual woman is 79 (8)
* Homosexuals are 100 times more likely to be murdered (usually by another homosexual) than the average person, 25 times more likely to commit suicide, and 19 times more likely to die in a traffic accident (8)
* 21% of lesbians die of murder, suicide or traffic accident, which is at a rate of 534 times higher than the number of white heterosexual females aged 25-44 who die of these things(8)
* 50% of the calls to a hotline to report "queer bashing" involved domestic violence (i.e., homosexuals beating up other homosexuals) (18)
* About 50% of the women on death row are lesbians (12).
Alternative life style bump!
posted on 10/14/2005 4:22:53 AM PDT
by A. Pole
(Fusion: "The forces of freedom on the move. Europe trembles.")
Some of the stats are highly dubious (Half the murders? Get real.), and the language is prejudicial. It doesn't help the credibility of the article at all, and makes the entire thing suspect.
"Catholic Apologetics International"
Good article, but Catholics sure do come up with funny names for their organizations.
A whole lot of those statistics are crap.
posted on 10/14/2005 11:08:17 AM PDT
Okay, all of this is completely false. All of these “facts” and statistics clearly are made up and came from outdated sources. I am a homosexual myself, and have had the same partner for over 3 years, and have never had another partner besides him. I have also never met another homosexual that has come close to meeting ANY of these statistics. How can you say that we are not discriminated against when there are people like this out there, publicly bashing a minority?!
posted on 11/21/2008 1:57:05 PM PST
Homosexuality is just partner-assisted masturbation.
posted on 03/30/2011 1:08:51 PM PDT
("A crack shot and a good dancer")
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson