51. The name of the song for the Electric Light Parade is Baroque Hoe-down.
52. There's lots of plain clothes Disney people present. Ond day in the California Adventure some girl got hurt from a fall, people with hidden walkie talkies were there immediately.
53. How much does that new fireworks display cost, anyway?
54. Kevin Costner's ex-wife Cindy was one person who played the part of Cinderella at Disneyland.
55. The giant Christmas Tree is decorated with items that are in scale with the size of the tree, which adds to the size illusion.
You're talking immediately! A couple years ago, my then-six-year-old son, on a gymnastics team, was forever trying to flip over all the bars along the ride wait lines. He flipped over one and I heard a real clunk. It was dusk so I could not see well, but when I checked his head, it was all wet.. with blood! He'd hit his head on the fake but rough "rock wall" under the bar! As soon as we told the employee at the front of the line, we had people surrounding us, including a medical doctor and a nurse with a wheelchair.
My son was fine, the doctor said we could do stitches but he didn't really need it (under the hairline), and he wanted to stay at the park. I was hoping Eisner would open his checkbook, but alas, all we got was a free t-shirt to replace the one with blood drops on it.