Skip to comments.Iranian Alert - December 28, 2005 - Iranís Ahmadinejad wants committee to investigate Holocaust
Posted on 12/28/2005 6:14:06 PM PST by DoctorZIn
Top News Story
Irans Ahmadinejad wants committee to investigate Holocaust
Monday, 26th December 2005
Tehran, Iran, Dec. 26 Irans hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad who recently called for the destruction of Israel and termed the Holocaust a myth has asked for a committee to be set up to prove that the massacre of some six million Jews in Nazi Germany never took place.
The Fars news agency, which is close to the office of Irans Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, said that Ahmadinejad had proposed the idea after his comments calling for Israel to be moved to European countries such as Germany and Austria drew international outrage and United Nations Security Council condemnation.
Mohammad-Ali Ramin, who heads the state-run body Society for Defending the Rights of Muslim Minorities in the West, told Fars that Ahmadinejad wanted European governments to permit Western scholars to publish their research on the Holocaust.
Ahmadinejad wanted the committee to clarify the real extent of the Holocaust, according to Ramin, who added that the radical President had the support of hard-liners loyal to the Supreme Leader.
Senior officials inside the clerical establishment including Khamenei himself have backed Ahmadinejads threatening remarks against the Jewish state.
- Iran Focus reported that Irans Majlis (Parliament) Speaker Gholam-Ali Haddad-Adel said the Islamic Republic wanted Islamic nations to unite.
- DW-World.de published an interview with German arms expert Oliver Meier about the chances of a diplomatic solution to the nuclear standoff.
- Reuters reported that Moscow's tensions with the West over Iran's nuclear program and its patchy record on democracy will test Russia's year at the helm of the G8.
- MEMRI reported that Iraqi reformist Dr. Abd Al-Khaleq Hussein criticized the Iranian and Syrian regimes and their actions in Iraq and Lebanon. He wrote that these regimes were fascist.
- The Jerusalem Post reported that Mossad Chief Meir Dagan said: "Iran is one to two years away, at the latest, from having enriched uranium."
- China Daily reported that a Frenchman was in good health after being picked up along with a German man in the Straits of Hormuz.
- The Peninsula reported that the managers of a reformist-funded satellite television channel are to take legal action against Iranian authorities for allegedly banning their activities and broadcast funded by Mehdi Karoubi, a reformist cleric.
- Arab Monitor reported that Turkeys Foreign Minister Abdullah Gul dismissed reports about an alleged US offer to permit Turkey to take out PKK bases in Iran in exchange for Turkeys support of US military strikes against Iran.
- Rooz Online reported on the Iranian government's battle over Azad University.
- Radio Free Europe published an excerpt from "Tehran Blues," a new book by Kaveh Basmenji. An interesting read.
- Shahram Rafiizadeh, Rooz Online reported that this past week's union strike of Bus drivers in Tehran is the most serious confrontation between workers and government officials during the last two decades.
- Radio Free Europe reported that Tehran's prayer leader recently said: "we consider ourselves pioneers of human rights."
- Rooz Online reported that in a public letter, Ms Shafiee, the wife of imprisoned journalist and writer Akbar Ganji has called the recent statements of Mahmud Salarkia, the deputy prosecutor of Tehran to be laughable.
- Bill Gertz, The Washington Times reported that several Chinese companies involved in selling missile goods and chemical-arms materials to Iran have been hit with U.S. sanctions.
- And finally, The Intelligence Summit published: The Extraction Of The Stone Of Iranian Madness. (I wish dealing with Ahmadinejad were this easy)
If Ahmandinejad's provocative verbal rampages continue a committee will be required to locate his dental records.
That article is very scary. I hope the right people are paying attention to those threats.
Someone's been talking to Mel Gibson's Dad again?
For yesterdays and todays threads:
Back benchers (directly below) and other members of government at an Iranian Majlis (parliament) session waiting for President Ahmadi-Nejad to address them. Note the Mullah's pretty blue socks.
The "apocalypse man" himself arrives to exhort the destruction of Israel
Select, senior committee (right) in private session
Women parliamentarians wait while the men take care of business
Another committee (left) meets - or are they playing cards?
Do you wonder why these barely washed (bathe and change under-clothes once a week on average), throw backs of civilization cannot comprehend your ideas, your philosophies, your democracy, your logic, your proposals for a safer, better world - nor your lack of action against them?
And why they feel closer to and more comfortable with terrorists than with you and me or Westerners in general?
Get real folks and stop dealing with them as you would with your peers or compatriots. They are worlds apart.
To read todays thread click here.
Join Us At Today's Iranian Alert Thread The Most Underreported Story Of The Year!
"If you want on or off this Iran ping list, Freepmail DoctorZin
Talk about a set of targets for turbination (as our FR buddy Sheik Yerbouty would say...bless him!)! Looks like a set of extras for the movie "Night of the Living Dead."
Irans Ahmadinejad wants committee to investigate Holocaust
In a related story, Ahmadinejad wants a committee to investigate World War II, as he believes it might not have happened. And he wants "New York" investigated as that large a city seems improbable to him, and the whole concept of space craft (he believes it's all a Hollywood mock up) and while at that, he wants "Hollywood" investigated to see if there is such a thing...
On our part, we want the story of an "ahmadinejad" investigated because we find it unlikely such an idiot could be elected to head a country.
Sick right? LOL!
Really! But it fits this Iranian Haman, for sure!
Soon to be "Night of The Glowing Mullahs"!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.