posted on 01/05/2006 7:40:21 PM PST
Been posted before but should be reposted every now and again for people that havent seen it.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms."
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. "Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art."
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a "religious crutch."
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state."
You sure those aren't the DNC platform ?
posted on 01/05/2006 7:46:17 PM PST
(you can leed Freepers to spelchek, but you can't make 'em use it.)
posted on 01/05/2006 7:53:25 PM PST
("Our troops have become the enemy." -Representative John P. Murtha, modern day Benedict Arnold.)
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
Can we conclude that Mister Jimmy Carter did his part?
posted on 01/05/2006 8:23:38 PM PST
(Never give in. Never give in. Never...except to convictions of honour and good sense. W. Churchill)
Democrats think of the Republican party as criminal oppresionalists. Just as the Bolshevik party viewed the Czarist system in Russia. And communists like the democratic party of today have sold their agenda using the same ideas ever sense. It works because people are moved by what they perceive as an immediate need for change because of perceived injustice. Injustice doesn't need to be there, people ignorant of specific realities just need to think its there, thats why it works. They just need people to think its there, and they'll sell it. The agenda has had footing ever sense and always will. They like feeling that they're an important part of a movement for positive change.
Have they ever been? Is the criminalization of the Republican party truly an honest protest and intellectually honest view by the dems? Has it been that and been portrayed as that in the media honestly or just to further their opinion of social reality? Both I think because they believe it's true but it's never actually an intelligent broad view of the nature of humanity and social mechanisms.
posted on 01/05/2006 9:46:34 PM PST
(I evacuate early and often!)
Themes. Goals of communism as of 1963
posted on 01/11/2006 8:18:55 PM PST
(Get real with Kim Jung Mentally Ill about proliferation)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson