Please contact HBO at http://www.hbo.com/apps/submitinfo/contactus/submit.do?title=Real%20Sports&questiontype=realsports to let them know what you think about this.
I think it's a wonderful thing whan a serious affliction is cured. Consider: President Clinton's cabinet and staff were almost entirely caucasion. Apparently Mr. Gumbel had a color blindness problem back then. A terrible affliction.
Now, however, when his "team" didn't win the election and at this point really isn't in the game, (Constant whining and critisism is no substitute for leadership) Mr. Gumbel finds color in everything. A Miracle!
Or look like his wife.
Top 10 things Id like to ask The Token:
1) In regards to your comments about the winter olympics, did you tell your writers not to use words like paucity, incredulous, or subjective anymore, cause man, we could see right through that.
2) When you heard the OJ verdict did you jump for joy and say Yeah, baby!, or just quietly do the fist pump?
3) How long did it take for you to get your brother the job?
4) Was Irv Cross your hero growing up?
5) Now that you're selling the cabin, how much are you asking?
6) Why do you always scribble on paper during your show? We know youre just doodling.
7) How many times did you watch The Great White Hope this week?
8) Do you really need glasses?
9) Chocolate or Vanilla? Just kidding.
10) Democrat or Republican? Just kidding again.