1. Holding back your Tomahawk missiles on the trailer that Saddam, his sons, and his entire cabinet WAS positively identified as meeting in and could have possibly saved more solider lives "because you gave them 48 hours" and only 10 had passed (see last night's Discovery Channel).
2. Saying "Brownie, you're doin' a heckuva job!" a week before he's removed.
3. Proposing that 12 million illegal aliens be treated as "guest workers"
4. Spending borrowed money like a drunken sailor on liberty in a Yokohama whorehouse that our great-great grandchildren will eventually have to pay back.
5. Passing a No Child Left Behind Act that demands all children, regardless of their misbehavior and violent rule breaking, get access to classrooms until the age of 18
6. Giving senior citizens, who alread draw social security and medicare supplements, nearly free medication for anything ailing them.
7. Backing a Defense Secretary that put too few troops with too little armor in harm's way and who practically no one in senior military leadership wants.
8. Apologizing to the leader of the most repressive Communist regime in history because a demonstrator yelled a him.
8. Trying to push through a ports deal with the very enemy you're engaged in war with as its management.
9. Failing to cast one single veto on odious legislation because it might offend the opposition party.
10. Finally, compassionate conservatism is failure to issue an executive order that guts the average of $.50 of federal tax on ever gallon of gas to help alleviate the current crisis until alternative fuels can surface.
This is very good... sometimes I WANT to make the point why I am POff with the prez, and my memory fails me then, but I do know all this things you listed. I will keep the list for the next time I needed.
Another thing, when you look at the list... then you realize what we already know: That is not ONE thing alone... but all of them added up, show a pattern that is worrisome.