To: lizol; Lukasz; strategofr; GSlob; spanalot; Thunder90; Tailgunner Joe; propertius; REactor; ...
This is old, but it is a good read...
To be added or removed from the list, please FReepmail me...
"My paid Putin PR hacks will soon be lurking on this thread spreading the same worn out KGB disinformation. Long live the neo-Soviet Empire, comrades!" :)
posted on 10/06/2006 1:34:43 AM PDT
by M. Espinola
(Freedom is not free)
Ion Mihai Pacepa is 99.8% correct. And the remaining 0.2% is his misdating of Ivan the Terrible - he dates from the 16th century, not from the 14th.
posted on 10/06/2006 6:16:14 AM PDT
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson