Skip to comments.Shin Bet issues warning to families of terrorists ahead of strikes
Posted on 07/26/2006 4:39:41 PM PDT by SJackson
Shin Bet security service agents have begun telephoning members of Palestinian terrorist organizations and warning them to leave their houses, so that they and their families will not be hurt when Israel bombs them, Palestinian sources said yesterday.
According to the sources, Shin Bet agents have contacted members of various armed organizations over the last few days and warned them that Israel plans to attack their houses. The houses in question are being targeted because Israel believes that they are being used to store or manufacture weapons, including Qassam rockets and rocket-propelled grenades.
Before dawn yesterday, the Israel Defense Forces bombed two such houses - one belonging to an Islamic Jihad operative in Gaza City and one belonging to a Hamas operative in Rafah, on the Gazan-Egyptian border. According to the army, both houses served as weapons factories.
(Excerpt) Read more at haaretz.com ...
Aside from dropping leaflets, Israel has been making automated phone calls to Lebanese in areas which are targeted.
A humane thing to do, which allows the terrorists to escape, though without their goodies.
Personally I liked the stories of the Mossad's exploding cell phones better.
The Israelis need to kill the vermin, not just their tools.
The tools are most easily replaced.
Kill enough of the vermin, and they become a much more difficult resource to replace.
It's for you.
There is also a morale issue. Not only are they demoralized by losing their homes, they now have to consider that Israeli "assassins" know exactly who they are and where they live.
Compare this to the cowardly tactics of the enemy who intentionally target as many innocents as they can.
Oy ! Such an educator you are!
Arab Fighter (redneck republican neanderthals!!!
Run away, run away!!).
Who we gonna believe? You or our lying eyes?
This is an automated reply from the B.S Detector at Little Green Footballs.
Your recent post contained troll-like characteristics which resembles the type of message sent by spoiled ISM members on summer holiday, college students who have recently inhaled Noam Chomskys foul rantings, Adam Shapiro wannabes, Nazi sympathizers, or genuine Koranimals.
In order to prevent another thread being hijacked, and to send your message to the appropriate department for response (FOAD, GAZE, Go Away Gordon, or The Bus To Rachel Corries Tomb Is Leaving - Be Sure Youre Under It), kindly reply to the following questions:
1. Are you aware that the Disputed Territories never belonged to the Palestinians and only came into Israeli possession as a result of the 1967 six day war in which Egypt, Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon all massed forces at Israels border in order to push the Jews into the sea. The Arabs lost and Israel took control of the land. Do you agree that if the Koranimals dont want to lose territory to Israel, then they shouldnt start wars? Do you agree that there is justice that Israel, who as far back as 1948 has always sought peace with her far larger neighbors, should live in prosperity - making the desert bloom - while the residents of 19 adjacent Arab countries who are blessed with far more land as well as oil wealth live in their own feces?
2. Did you know that the Palestinians could have had their own country as far back as 1948 had they accepted the UN sponsored partition plan which gave Israel AND the Palestinians a countries of their own on land which Jews had lived on for thousands of years before Mohammed ever had a wet dream about virgins? The Arabs rejected the UN offer and went to war with the infant Israeli nation. The Arabs lost and have been whining about it ever since. Do you agree this is like a murderer who kills his parents and asks for special treatment since he is now an orphan?
3. Can you tell us ANY Arab country which offers Jews the right to be citizens, vote, own property, businesses, be a part of the government or have ANY of the rights which Israeli Arabs enjoy? Any Arab country which gives those rights to Christians? How about to other Arabs? Wouldnt you just LOVE to be a citizen of Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Iran, or Syria?
4. Since as many Jews (approximately 850,000) were kicked out of Arab countries as were Arabs who left present day Israel (despite being literally begged to stay), why should Arabs be permitted to return to Israel if Jews arent allowed to set foot in Arab countries? Can you explain why Arabs can worship freely in Israel but Jews would certainly be hung from street lamps after having their intestines devoured by an Arab mob if they so much as entered an Arab country?
5. Israel resettled and absorbed all of the Jews from Arab countries who wished to become Israelis. Why havent any Arab countries offered to resettle Arabs who were displaced from Israel, leaving them to rot for 60 years in squalid refugee camps? And why are those refugee camps still there? Could it be that the billions of dollars that the UNWRA has sent there goes to terrorist groups like Hamas, Islamic Jihad, El Aqsa Martyrs Brigade, or Hezbollah? How did Yassir Arafat achieve his $300 million in wealth? Why arent these funds distributed for humanitarian use?
6. Did you know that the Arabs in the disputed territories (conquered by Israel in the 1967 war which was started by Arabs) and who are not Israelis already have two countries right now? And that they are called Egypt and Jordan?
7. If your complaint is about the security fence which Israel is finally building in the Disputed Territories, are you aware that it is built solely to keep the brave Arab terrorists out so that they can no longer self detonate on busses, in dining halls or pizzerias and kill Jewish grandmothers and schoolchildren? Why are the Arabs so brave when they target unarmed civilians but even when they outnumber their opponents they get their sandy asses kicked all the way to Mecca when they are faced with Jewish soldiers? Why do Arab soldiers make the French look like super heroes?
8. Please explain why you are so concerned about Arabs, who possess 99% of the land in this region and are in control of the worlds greatest natural resource, which literally flows out of the ground? Cant their brother muslims offer some of the surplus land and natures riches to the Palestinians? Or is it true that Arabs are willing to die right down to the last Palestinian?
9. Why do you not exhibit the same level of concern for say, people in Saudi Arabia who are beheaded, subject to amputation, stoning, honor killing etc.? What about women who are denied any semblance of basic civil rights, including the right not to be treated as property for the entertainment and abuse of her father, brothers, or husbands? What about the Muslims in Sudan and Egypt who are still enslaved, or the women there whose genitalia are barbarically cut off? How about the oppression of Shiites by Sunnis, the gassing of the Kurds by Iraq, or the massacre of Palestinians by Jordan (Black September)? Why doesnt this concern you?
10. Did you ever stop to wonder how much better off everyone in the region would be if Arabs stopped trying to kill Jews and destroy Israel? What would happen if the Israelis gave up their weapons and disarmed? Would they live to see the next day? But what would happen if the Arabs completely disarmed? You know the answer: They would all be AT PEACE! And if there is no war to rile them up, the Arabs would be forced to look at their own repressive, pre-medieval societies. Why would they want to do that when there are Jews to kill?
11. Have you heard People who define themselves primarily by what they hate, rather than who they love, are doomed to failure and misery? Can you see the parallels to the Arabs, who are blessed with land and oil, but still gladly train their children to kill themselves in order to kill Jews? Have you heard Golda Meirs words to the effect of There will be peace when the Arabs love their children more than they hate ours? Why do the Arabs hate so much?
Please state your answers to the questions listed above. If you need assistance or require additional study, then please refer to the following links:
History of the Middle East Conflict:
Thousands of women killed for honor: http://news.national...
Muslims lament Israels existence:
Disputed Territories Forgotten Facts
The size of Israel compared to neighboring countries in the region
Jews expelled from Arab Countries
One Million Jews flee Arab countries why no right of return for them?
Middle East Facts
Middle East Truth
Larry Miller on Hypocrisy
Please respond to the items listed above. Based on your answers a thoughtful reply or instruction to FOAD will be provided.
We're pretty much ignorant on most things.
We know Disney World is in the US.
MickeyD too, which is why you Arab folk frequent them.
I'm told there's an SUV or two in the mideast to drive to McDonalds.
But no Las Vegas. Your Arab leaders have to travel to indulge your western fantasies. You're probably one of them, my sympathies for being a *uckee rather than an ****er.
And indulge they do.
You likely want to kill them too.
Blood, gore, gore, blood, women, children, children, women.
Quite a belief system you have there arab warrior.
I know, it's a cultural thing, and us infidels can't understand. Especially Jews.
Can you believe this guy, knocking SUVs and Disney World. Nothing but virgins and Vegas on his mind.
IB4TZ. He disrupted the Dose also.