Skip to comments.Iranian Alert - July 29 - Ahmadinejad's promised message to the world coming soon... August 22nd?
Posted on 07/30/2006 11:27:48 PM PDT by DoctorZIn
Top News Story
Ahmadinejad's promised message to the world coming soon... August 22nd?
- Eli Lake, The New York Sun reported that Israeli strategic planners are closely watching whether Iran will deliver on President Ahmadinejad's promise last week to make an announcement that would neutralize Israel's nuclear threat.
- Robert Spencer, FrontPageMagazine.com reported that Western officials are concerned with the message that Iranian President is planning for August 22nd. He examines the significance of the date in Islamic history and fears it is Iran's day of terror.
- Lt. Col. Gordon Cucullu, FrontPageMagazine.com concerned about Ahmadinejad's August 22nd surprise announcement outlined what Iran and its surrogates in Syria and inside Hezbollah might have in mind.
A disturbing meeting in Damascus.
- Reuters reported that Ali Larijani, the secretary of Iran's Supreme National Security Council, flew to Syria on Wednesday for talks with senior Syrian officials to discuss the crisis as Hezbollah guerrillas.
- Die Welt reported that Nasrallah may now be in Damascus for discussions with Syrian President Bashar Assad and the head of Iran's Supreme National Security Council, Ali Larijani about wider strategic issues such as Syrian and Iranian involvement in the war.
Iran testing its weapons and tactics in Lebanon?
- The New York Sun reported that Lebanon's Druze leader, Walid Jumblatt, said Tehran is using Hezbollah's confrontation with the Jewish state to test its weapons capabilities and to observe Israeli military tactics.
Iran denies it is providing military aid to Hezbollah.
- Forbes reported that Iran's foreign ministry on Friday denied allegations that Tehran has provided military support to Hezbollah in its fight against Israel. Sure.
Bush blames Iran for its role in Hezbollah's war with Israel.
- USAToday reported that President Bush declined to criticize Israel's tactics in its continuing offensive against Hezbollah guerrillas in southern Lebanon, and gave a sharp condemnation of Iran's role in the bloody fighting.
State Department: Lebanon's Hezbollah is an independent organization?
- World Tribune.com reported that the State Department said that Hezbollah, despite Iranian sponsorship, remains an independent organization. A senior official said Hezbollah has been influenced rather than dominated by Iran and Syria.
Bolton: UNSC to give Iran until August 31st to stop uranium enrichment.
- News.com.au reported that US Ambassador John Bolton said a resolution to be proposed to the UN Security Council by six major powers would give Iran until August 31 to halt uranium enrichment.
Al Qaeda declares unity with Shiite Hezbollah.
- Thomas Joscelyn, The Weekly Standard reported that al Qaeda's Zawahiri's statements: "We cannot just watch these shells as they burn our brothers in Gaza and Lebanon and stand by idly, humiliated," runs counter to the conventional wisdom of many in the intelligence community.
"If you want on or off this Iran ping list, Freepmail DoctorZin
Join Us At Today's Iranian Alert Thread The Most Underreported Story Of The Year!
"If you want on or off this Iran ping list, Freepmail DoctorZin
So Drop a Daisy cutter every 30 seconds for an hour on the HQ in Tehran...then a hundred bunker busters on every nuke
position. then blow up every runnway and plane.
on August 21st.
There are already so many parallels to the Nazis... maybe this will be Ahmadinejad's "Crystalnacht" with raids across the border.
The prophet Ezekiel; (chapter 38)
This is another message that came to me from the Lord: 2 "Son of man, prophesy against Gog of the land of Magog, the prince who rules over the nations of Meshech and Tubal. 3 Give him this message from the Sovereign Lord: Gog, I am your enemy! 4 I will turn you around and put hooks into your jaws to lead you out to your destruction. I will mobilize your troops and cavalry and make you a vast and mighty horde, all fully armed. 5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya* will join you, too, with all their weapons. 6 Gomer and all its hordes will also join you, along with the armies of Beth-togarmah from the distant north and many others.
7 "Get ready; be prepared! Keep all the armies around you mobilized, and take command of them. 8 A long time from now you will be called into action. In the distant future you will swoop down on the land of Israel, which will be lying in peace after her recovery from war and after the return of her people from many lands. 9 You and all your allies-a vast and awesome horde-will roll down on them like a storm and cover the land like a cloud.
10 "This is what the Sovereign Lord says: At that time evil thoughts will come to your mind, and you will devise a wicked scheme. 11 You will say, `Israel is an unprotected land filled with unwalled villages! I will march against her and destroy these people who live in such confidence! 12 I will go to those once-desolate cities that are again filled with people who have returned from exile in many nations. I will capture vast amounts of plunder and take many slaves, for the people are rich with cattle now, and they think the whole world revolves around them!' 13 But Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish will ask, `Who are you to rob them of silver and gold? Who are you to drive away their cattle and seize their goods and make them poor?'
14 "Therefore, son of man, prophesy against Gog. Give him this message from the Sovereign Lord: When my people are living in peace in their land, then you will rouse yourself.* 15 You will come from your homeland in the distant north with your vast cavalry and your mighty army, 16 and you will cover the land like a cloud. This will happen in the distant future. I will bring you against my land as everyone watches, and my holiness will be displayed by what happens to you. Then all the nations will know that I am the Lord.
17 "This is what the Sovereign Lord says: You are the one I was talking about long ago, when I announced through Israel's prophets that in future days I would bring you against my people. 18 But when Gog invades the land of Israel, says the Sovereign Lord, my fury will rise! 19 For in my jealousy and blazing anger, I promise a mighty shaking in the land of Israel on that day. 20 All living things-all the fish, birds, animals, and people-will quake in terror at my presence. Mountains will be thrown down; cliffs will crumble; walls will fall to the earth. 21 I will summon the sword against you throughout Israel, says the Sovereign Lord. Your men will turn against each other in mortal combat. 22 I will punish you and your hordes with disease and bloodshed; I will send torrential rain, hailstones, fire, and burning sulfur! 23 Thus will I show my greatness and holiness, and I will make myself known to all the nations of the world. Then they will know that I am the Lord!
Care to give a quickie version in your own words for us with Glen Becks' attention span?
Perhaps it is the announcement of a mutual defense pact between Iran and Russia.
AND I promise a message to Alunalamadingdong...F.U. M.O.F.!
The message - tie up any loose ends.
on August 21st.
That's right along the lines of what I was thinking.
(Playing Devil's advocate) What if August 22nd comes and goes and NOTHING happens?? Will Ahmadinejab have discovered just how much influence he has in the world?? Will he be laughing at the rest of the world who believes his crap?
Thank you for the ping. Good to "see" you again.
There was a special report on one of the cable stations that highlighted all the "disasters" that took place in August, throughout the decades. Very revealing. Perhaps we should (continue to) brace ourselves.
radical Islamists are consistent in their message of hate for Israel and the West; Iran presents many parallels with Hitler's Germany; radical Islamists value killing Jews and infidels over their own children; they are responsible for many attacks worldwide already; radical Islamists are 10-15 percent of all Muslims and most of the rest are peace-loving but must rid themselves of the radical elements.
The video has many interesting clips of Nasrallah, the current hatemonger in charge of the Hezbos-- worth watching for that alone.
Glenn Beck's take on Aug 22nd