Skip to comments.Iranian Alert - August 4, 2006 - Iran to kill its political prisoners if UNSC acts against Iran
Posted on 08/04/2006 11:00:57 PM PDT by DoctorZIn
Top News Story
Iranian leaders threaten to kill its political prisoners if UNSC acts against Iran.
- Iran Press News reported that the Islamic Republic has now specifically announced that should their nuclear dossier be voted for referral by the United Nations Security all political prisoners, whether on furlough or in prison, will be summarily executed.
Hezbollah executes Christians and Druze as spies.
- Iran Press News reported that Hezbollah executes 18 Lebanese Christians & Druze for exposing Hezbollah hideouts.
Iran sends bin Laden's son to Syria to create al Qaeda cells to fight with Hezbollah.
- Reuters reported that Iran has freed, Saad bin Laden, a son of al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden sending him to the Syria-Lebanon border and the task of building Islamist terror cells and preparing them to fight together with Hezbollah.
Iran's Supreme Leader calls for "Jihad" against the West.
- Iran Focus reported that Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei blasted United States policy in the Middle East and warned of an impending Muslim “jihad”, or holy war, against the West.
- Xinhua reported that Iranian Supreme Leader said: "Muslims in the world must understand the only method to fight back the savage wolf of Zionism and Great Satan's aggression is resistance."
Blair warns Iran not to miscalculate the West.
- The Sacramento Bee reported that British Prime Minister Tony Blair issued a stern warning that Syria and Iran will face serious consequences if they continue working to destabilize the Middle East. "If they keep raising the stakes, they will find they have miscalculated."
Why a Hezbollah/Israel ceasefire is full of dangers.
- Amir Taheri, Gulf News looked at past cease fires in Lebanon and reasons why creating one between Hezbollah and Israel is full of dangers.
Here are a few other news items you may have missed.
- Yahoo News reported that the United States harshly condemned what it called Iran's "severe repression of dissidents" following the death of a jailed student activist, Akbar Mohammadi.
- Kamran Beig reported that Friday Congress will consider commemorating the 1906 Constitutional Revolution in Iran.
- Amir Taheri, The Times Online reported that all the wars in the Middle East of the past century revolved around secular issues and none had a messianic dimension, until now.
Sounds a bit off the wall. I could see an Arab country claiming to do this but not Iran. Seems they play a smarter game of chess than this.
"Iran: A stabilizing force in the middle east."
Apologies to you B_F. I posted without reading the full thread!
"Human Rights Watch" would be AWOL. I don't think they've ever heard of Iran or Cuba.
Amazing isn't it? With everything going on in the world, how many days have been spent on Mel? For that matter, how many days were spent hyperventilating over the fact that the President said sh!t in a private conversation?
He may be sober and serious, but he is still a few french fries shy of a happy meal.
Imadinnerjacket is rabid. He is about to really piss off the west, and he can't stop himself.
Call me brash, but gawd I'd like to see Iran be nuked. Scorched earth.
Human Rights Watch finds little to complain about when it comes to terrorists and threatening rogue nations.
You are so right, and it is just disgusting.
Bread and circuses.
Giving Imadinnerjacket a BJ?
Can we spare some uranium for the French?
'Video of women and children tied to Iranian nuclear sites as human shields coming with the news at six' -- or sooner, if CNN can manage it. There's no limit to the depths of Islamofascist depravity. There's no way to 'educate' them -- the Progressive idea du jour for solving Jihad (widespread Arab deathwish) -- that doesn't involve a huge smackdown. That's what they understand and respect -- overwhelming force applied with no mercy.
Hey, it will be peace in our time....
Would it even be reported by the MSM?
Remember China has killed tens of MILLIONS over the years without being called to account
Show the whole world how an enlightened Muslim country deals with it's problems.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.