Skip to comments.Dr. Mohammad H. Said (democrat for congress)
Posted on 09/02/2006 5:57:00 AM PDT by bad company
Statement of 300 words limit sent to Secretary of State by Dr. Mohammad H. Said at the time of filing (with minor revisions) for candidate for U.S. Senate 2006, as a Democrat. It is a public service by the Secretary to the voters of Washington State as information about the candidates and what they stand for, which might be of interest to the voters.
Website: www.drsaid.net Email: firstname.lastname@example.org P O Box 40 Phone: 509-754-4689 Ephrata, Washington State 98823 Fax: 509-754-3241
At the last minute I decided to file for U.S. Senate, Democrat. On my website I discussed issues other candidates do not whole-heartedly address: War Powers Act, Iraqi War- troops home, Homeland Security, corruption of judicial and health system, AIPAC (American Israeli Public Affairs Committee) high jacking our foreign policy, control over Congress etc., US foreign policy completely disregarding world harmony. Problems the U.S. has faced with the Arab and the Muslim world are due to our unjust support of Israel. Israel was rated by 12 European countries, in a survey last year, to be number one threat to world peace. All violence directed against us, including 9/11, was and is connected to this support. We destroyed Afghanistan and Iraq, allowing Israel to destroy Palestine and Lebanon. Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Palestine were one united country for 1400 years, named BeladAshaam, before Europeans colonized it after World War I. Britain then implanted seeds of conflict to create Jewish entity in 1917 when 5% of population was only Jewish. President Harry Truman, in an attempt to get the Jewish votes during tight campaign in 1948 recognized Israel independence after 5 minutes of it's declaration against the objection of his Secretary of State, General George Marshall at the expense of indigenous Palestinians, the majority expelled as refugees to neighboring countries. Recently Richard Cohen, famous Democrat, a Jewish author, wrote the greatest mistake Israel could make at the moment is to forget that Israel, itself, is a mistake. Naturei Karta, Orthodox Jewry Movement from Jerusalem whom I met in Ramallah March 21, 2006 to congratulate new Palestinian Parliament issued a statement advocating One State Solution. This is the answer to all this conflict, a One State Solution where all Semitic people (descendants from Patriarch Abraham), Jews and Arabs (Christians, Jews and Muslims) can live in a secular state like the United States. This is what I have been struggling to do for 26 years. For more details enter my main website. And for balanced coverage of world news visit: www.wrmea.com, english.aljazeera.net. www.islamonline.com www.islamonline.net
Thank God he's not running for the House in Dearbornistan.
*This rough translation by a friend from Ramallah will be edited by Dr. Said.
In the Name of God, Most Gracious, Ever Merciful
Wednesday 1st of December 2004
11:00 (Seattle) 9:00 (Jerusalem)
Although my application arrived 3 hours before the deadline, I was disqualified because of the Oslo Agreement.
From Dr. Mohammad Hasan Said (Al-Burini) Palestinian American Activist / Candinate for the Palestinian Authority Presidency, to the Arab Media Elections Committee Office, Office of President Fattouh, Abu Al-Alaa, Abu Mazen, and others.
After dependence on God, and after a deep analysis regarding the Palestinian Issue in the American arena, and the importance of Conveying the striving Palestinian Voice to the American People, and due to the importance of the Media and Public Relations, I have decided to run the Elections Campaign of the Palestinian Authority Presidency for the following reasons:
1. The Palestinian in the Diaspora has the right of voting and candidacy as is my case. This emphasizes their right of Return. This is in reply to the Israeli Law of Return which allows every immigrant Jew to obtain the Israeli Nationality which is the basis of his arrival in Palestine.
2. It is the right of whoever was born in Palestine as I was born in Haifa on 22/10/1938, to have Candidacy for the most senior position. This right is given by all states including America which gives it to everyone born in it.
3. My Electoral Program is based on one state in all historical Palestine in which all citizens: Moslems, Christians and Jews enjoy the right to live in one secular state on equal right. The Democratic Party in my County recognized this right in due to my efforts in April 1990. my electoral Campaign this year for the post of Senator representing Washington State was in this respect. This met with a great support from the American citizens. This is found on my web site in the Internet www.drsaid.net.
4. The demands and claims of the Israelis and Palestinians are opposed to each other and cannot be reconciled. The want a weak Palestinian State beside them as is the case of the Red Indians in their congregations. This state will have no sovereignty over its borders, air space and natural resources without Jerusalem, and the big settlements in the West Bank will remain especially in the Jordan Valley, the Jerusalem Bethelehem and Hebron area. Besides this the disapproval to the right of Return which will not be accepted by the Palestinians. Likewise, the Palestinians demands will not be accepted by the Israelis. The world, including the Europeans, the Security Council, and the United Nations will do nothing so long as the Zionist Lobby is dominating the Media in America and the political decision through their dominance of the Congress and the White House.
5. I had tried to run the Candidacy for the Presidency against Abu Ammar in December 1995 during my travel to Nablus and I was able to abstain the necessary signatures, but the Oslo Accord prevented this.
6. My meeting with Abu Ammar in the period 17/6/2002 23/6/2002 and the letters presented to him, and sever criticism of the corruption around him, and my proposal to appoint vice-presidents: Shath for the European affairs, Abu Mazen for the Third World, Abu Alaa for the Arab and Islamic World, I for American and for other affairs.
He was convinced with my idea and asked me to b wait three days of the mourning for Abu Mazens son who died then. He told me that he (Abu Ammar) will issue an executive decision after discussing it with Abu Mazen but unfortunately the Israelis besieged the headquarter on 23/6/2002, that is shortly after I left the headquarter. I went the hotel to fetch my personal belongings so to stay in the headquarter, but I could not contact him to obtain the discussion because the head of his office Ramzi Khouri closed all the ways before me, to call him and the matter escalated to encouragement and repulse which made me resort to Shiekh Zaid Hospital, and could not get in contact with him until his death despite my several attempts. The chance of appointing me as his vice-president taking over the American File was of grate importance because of my position in this region and for my experience. It is the only way to challenge.
7. I request President Fattouh to hold to hold an emergency session of the Parliament to grant the rights of voting and candidacy to the Palestinians in the Diaspora, and the right to run for the Presidency to those born in Palestine. This will be widely announced in the Media. Oslo Accords have long been blown up by Sharon and other Israeli leaders. The Legislative Council represents the Palestinian People, but not policeman carrying out the Oslo Accords.
I still remember those nights when I shared supper with the late Abu Ammar: Chicken Soup, melon from Jenin, hone, and Black vegetable condiment, my impression of him was that he was the best at the Headquarters. But those around him aimed only at financial benefits and to shut facts out from his attention. And the top of the list are his Office Head Ramzi Khoury and his Special Advisor Nabil Abu Rdaineh.
Dr Mohammad Said (Al-Bourini.)
My Program with all its details will be soon published, and I am ready for any interview or clarification, and will be issued in English to be distributed to the American Media.
While America sleeps....
I was a candidate for the US Senate in the democratic primary for 2004, against Sen. Patty Murray. I got 14,000 votes, spent only $5000, and those votes came from every county in Washington state (49 counties).
Friday, July 28, 2006
Dr. Said for President of Palestinian Authority - 2005 http://www.drsaid.net/Candidate_for_president_palestine%20(english).htm
our unjust support of Israel. Israel was rated by 12 European countries, in a survey last year,
So, that's 12 European countries who have no backbone or guts to stand up to the outrageous Muslim claim that only they can live in the middle east. All others must convert, live like slaves or be killed.
Mohammad, Israel has as much right to exist as you do.
Why is it okay to create Muslim states who preach hatred and death to Israel but it's not okay for a peace loving Jewish state to exist on land where Jews were already a majority. (Israel's boundries as established in Nov 1947 included areas of Palestine which already had a jewish majority) Through defensive wars Israel has every right to create defensable boarders agains states dedicated to destroy her. If you want Muslims to live in peace I suggest Muslim leaders stop starting wars and concentrate instead on helping their people live peaceful and productive lives.
And for balanced coverage of world news visit: www.wrmea.com, english.aljazeera.net. www.islamonline.com www.islamonline.net
What a bunch of BS!!!!!!!!
I'm just shaking my head in disbelief that Mohammad actual believes we'll listen seriously to his garbage.
Garbage, trash, BS, vomit ETC.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.