posted on 10/21/2006 11:34:53 AM PDT
Is there *anything* that I Slam has *ever* offered to civilization other than hatred and death?
posted on 10/21/2006 11:37:15 AM PDT
by Gay State Conservative
("An empty limousine pulled up and Hillary Clinton got out")
That's what IRAN's praying for if Nancy Pelosi's, demoCommiecRATic Organization, The DemocRATic Socialists of America, http://www.dsausa.org/ comes into power!!!! This is how our enemies expect to win on Election Day!!!!
ALL of U.S. must VOTE to ensure this does not happen!!!!
posted on 10/21/2006 11:41:39 AM PDT
(Defending Our Bill of Rights, Our Constitution, Our Country and Our Freedom!!!!)
If someone repeatedly announces that he's going to kill you, and the police don't stop him, what can you do? I know what I'd do-- whack him first.
I can only think that Iran is trying to provoke Israel into a preemptory strike. In return, Iran launches an all-out war in concert with Syria and Hezbolla in an attempt to totally destroy the state of Israel.
What position does the US take? Defend Israel only, attack Iran and/or Syria, or...?
posted on 10/21/2006 12:23:38 PM PDT
by Max in Utah
(WWBFD? "What Would Ben Franklin Do?")
There is no "Zionist" regime anywhere in the world. There are regimes similar to those that have been described as "Zionist", but of course, without the Jewish element.
"Zionism" is a fiction and a catch-phrase meant to describe a consortium of shadowy evil secular puppetmasters that hide behind a quasi-religious ideology, and control all business transactions, banking, housing assignments, and personal relationships in those provinces where they have gained access to the reins of government.
One of the best-developed of these regimes was the Soviet Union, and they were notorious for their ill-treatment of Jewish people. Another was the National Socialist regime that controlled Germany and several surrounding nations in Europe during the period 1933 through 1945, and once again, the Jews fared quite badly in those circumstances.
And now today, we have the reincarnation of just such a highly controlled state, with its own ideology, which now masquerades as a religion, concerning every aspect of life, down to a set of personal taboos to be exercised in the privacy of the home, and total control of all outside contact with the world. And you guessed it, also a complete disrespect for Jewish culture and everything related to Jews.
Maybe we are seeing a little projection. Bueller, Ferris Bueller, anybody?
posted on 10/21/2006 12:33:53 PM PDT
(For liberals, the general calm of neighborly living is the enemy of progress.)
To: Pan_Yans Wife; fat city; freedom44; Tamsey; Grampa Dave; PhiKapMom; Hinoki Cypress; ...
Join Us At Today's Iranian Alert Thread The Most Underreported Story Of The Year!
"If you want on or off this Iran ping list, Freepmail DoctorZin
posted on 10/21/2006 6:19:52 PM PDT
(Until they are Free, "We shall all be Iranians!")
Saturday's Daily Briefing on Iran
DoctorZin:Ahmadinejad: Now Israel has no reason to exist.
Ahmadinejad adds Israel will be gone, definitely.
- The New York Times reported that Ahmadinejad also said that Hezbollah shattered the myth that Israel is undefeatable, he said. Now Israel has no reason to exist.
Ahmadinejad then threatens Europe.
- The Independent Online reported that Ahmadinejad on Friday predicted that Israel would not survive and that its allies would face the "boiling wrath" of the people if they continued to support the Jewish state. He added, "This regime (Israel) will be gone, definitely."
Israeli PM hints Israel might be forced to take action.
- The Times Online reported that Ahmadinejad, the outspoken Iranian President, has accused Europe of stirring up hatred in the Middle East by supporting Israel, warning that it "may get hurt" if anger in the region reached a tipping point.
Taheri: No UNSC resolution on Iran is better than one like North Korea's.
- The Los Angeles Times reported that Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said that Iran would have "a price to pay" if it did not back down from its atomic ambitions and hinted that Israel might be forced to take action.
US increases military forces in the Persian Gulf.
- Amir Taheri, The Jerusalem Post argued that when the text of the North Korean resolution was published, Teheran's reaction was a sigh of relief. Their response went something like this: if this is all the UN can do against a regime that admits having tested a nuclear device, there is little that it can do against the Iranian regime that swears it does not want the bomb.
Here are a few other news items you may have missed.
- DEBKAfile reported that the Iwo Jima Expeditionary Strike Group steamed into the Persian Gulf to join the US naval, air and marine concentration piling up opposite Irans shores.
- Forbes reported that Chinese officials have told visiting US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice that China will play a constructive role on the Iranian nuclear issue.
- San Bernardino County Sun reported Steve Forbes said the United States and Israel could be on a collision course with Iran over the nuclear buildup in the latter Middle East power. "I expect a confrontation with Iran, possibly within a year."
- TMC Net two recent decisions--one to slow down internet transmissions, the other to decentralise planning and budget operations in Iran's 30 provinces--appear to have political overtones, signifying a fresh drive by the president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, to strengthen his authority in the face of both liberal and conservative opposition.
posted on 10/21/2006 6:20:50 PM PDT
(Until they are Free, "We shall all be Iranians!")
Ask not for whom the bells toll mullah, they toll for THEE!
posted on 10/21/2006 6:27:31 PM PDT
( " We would not die in that man's company, that fears his fellowship to die with us...." Henry V.)
"Unfortunately responsible international organizations and western countries have meaningfully observed silence before all these massacres and oppressions and some of the western countries have even contributed to the matter and therefore are responsible before the great Islamic nation and the world community,"
Whoa...the GREAT Islamic nation? They won't look to great after Israel or the USA gets done with them...
(Please don't try to convince me their armed forces are invincible...They will have to prove this on the battlefield)
posted on 10/23/2006 7:36:56 AM PDT
(Democrats break...Republicans fix))
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson