Skip to comments.Vanity Opinion: Seven very BIG reasons to vote Republican tomorrow!
Posted on 11/06/2006 3:01:32 PM PST by Jim Robinson
Seven very BIG reasons to vote Republican tomorrow:
1) The war against global jihadism. There is no reason whatsoever to trust the Democrat Party with our national security against the global jihadists. They don't even recognize the threat, much less possess the spine to actually fight the enemy. And the cut and run Democrat Party will not stop at surrender. Make no bones about it, their overall objective includes making the US completely defenseless.
2) The ongoing battle for the constitution and against liberal judicial activism. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to trust the liberal/socialist Democrat Party with majority power, which they will immediately and stubbornly use to block the president's constitutionally minded judicial appointments. Obstructionist filibuster from the minority party is bad enough. Don't give the constitution-hating Democrat Party majority power.
3) Taxes. We know exactly what the redistributionist/socialist Democrat Party will do regarding the issue of making the tax cuts permanent. In fact, we know they have absolutely no problem whatsoever with raising our taxes.
4) Social issues. The Marxist/liberal Democrat Party is salivating over the prospects of homosexual marriage, unlimited abortion on demand, socialized health care, taxpayer funded political campaigns, "fairness" in the media, gun-control, the continued erosion of freedom of religion, even the abolishment of the Electoral College. If you care about moral government, moral society, freedom, liberty, etc, and do not wish for a permanent socialist Democrat one party rule, you cannot possibly trust the godless/liberal Democrat Party with power over these issues.
5) Global warming baloneyism. Again, the Marxist/liberal Democrat Party is salivating over the prospect of re-signing onto the Kyoto treaty which will be a mortal blow to America's chances of remaining a sovereign nation. Empowering the globalist Democrat Party now will strengthen their chances of not only holding the majority in '08, but actually electing a liberal Democrat to the presidency. So if you care for our national sovereignty, and care about the survival of our free nation in the future you cannot possibly trust the globalist/liberal Democrat Party with majority power now.
6) Border control. Granted, President Bush has disappointed and angered many conservatives over his stand on border control, illegal immigration, guest worker programs, etc, but again, allowing a globalist/Marxist Democrat Party the majority will do nothing for border control but make it worse. The Republican congress is the ONLY thing standing for you against the immigration programs you fear most. The globalist Democrat Party is all for open borders and immediate amnesty for the illegals. They're waiting with open arms to grant driving licenses, voting rights, free health care and welfare to all illegal immigrants in exchange for their votes. Do not grant the Democrat Party this power.
7) Speaker Pelosi. Yes I care. Despite the political pundits making little over worrying about who becomes the next Speaker of the House and whether or not it should influence your vote - please worry! Be afraid. Very afraid. Having an outright Marxist as Speaker of the House is definitely something to be mighty alarmed about!
A word about protest votes. IF you care about national sovereignty, self-government, constitutionally limited government, freedom, liberty, our traditional American way of life, etc., you cannot possibly sit out this election or vote in any manner whatsoever that will help usher in a Democrat Party majority. Voting third party (if you may have otherwise voted Republican) is not conscientious, nor is it in your own best interest, nor in the best interest your causes, nor in the best interest of our free Republic. It's actually destructive. Giving the liberal/Marxist Democrat PARTY the majority at this time of multi-fronted global war is simply empowering and strengthening the enemy both foreign and domestic. If you want to register a protest, it would be far better and more effective to hold a sign, write a letter, send a telegram, call your representative or visit his office, withhold your financial support, but do not withhold your vote! Do not empower your mortal enemy!
Sheila and I and every one I know in my neck of the woods has or will be voting "R." I hope you will too. NOTHING would send a message to the nation and to the jihadists of the world like a landslide for the Republicans. Don't make the day for the Marxist Democrat Party and their more than willing accomplices in the leftist media. Vote "R!"
"The only way America will ever be defeated by death-worshipping theocrats who've crawled out from under a Dark Ages rock is with the help of the mullahs' fifth column - academia, the media, the judiciary, public education, Hollywood and the Democratic Party.
Of the two suicide cults America confronts, liberalism is by far the more lethal."
-- Don Feder, In The War On Terror, Liberals Are More Dangerous Than Muslims -- A 9/11 meditation, September 19, 2006
Thank you, Jim! Been awaiting your election post!!
Another reason to vote against gun-grabbing socialist vermin.
BUMP for an excellent post by Jim!
Hey! About time you two showed up!!!!
Victory is ours tomorrow!!!
We're gonna DO it, onyx!!
We're gonna DO it, onyx!!
YES! WE ARE, ohioWfan!!!!
Blindly voting straight "R" got us Jeffords. Rather than "saving" Congress for the GOP, it had the opposite effect. RINOs "deliver" for the left.
I am voting 90% "R" and 100% conservative.
A vote for Judas Barf TooPinka is a vote for gay marriage, abortion on demand, higher taxes, more spending, more corruption, and the final nail in the coffin of the Illinois GOP if that witch gets in. If she becomes the face of the Illinois GOP, nobody will ever want to pull the "R" lever again. We'd have to wait until 2014 to even have a shot at nominating a decent governor... assuming there are ANY Republicans left in Illinois by that time.
"Republican" Judas Barf TooPinko can kiss my @$$. If you want the backstabbing Dem cheerleader in office solely because she has an "R" next to her name, you can have her.
What the Demnocrat TV ads would say, if they told the truth:
"Vote for me and be assured that I will raise your taxes until they are punitive."
"Vote for me, if you want another 9-11, with greater numbers of casualties."
"Vote for me, so women can retain the right to have their babies brains sucked out."
"Vote for me, so we can do Auschwitz-type experiments, creating human embryos to use as guinea pigs, and destroying them when our pseudoscience doesn't work out."
"Vote for me, so you can pull the plug on Grandma and Grandpa, and get your hands on their money a couple of years sooner."
--I am your Democratic candidate for Congress, and I approve this message.
Yes we will!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.