Skip to comments.Iranian Alert - December 30, 2006 - Islamic Republic's latest plan: “Pay-Per-Slay” of Israeli's
Posted on 12/30/2006 4:26:08 PM PST by DoctorZIn
Top News Story
Islamic Republic's latest contribution to Middle East peace : “Pay-Per-Slay” of Israeli's
- Andy Soltis, The New York Post reported that Hezbollah and its Iranian backers are rewarding Palestinian terrorists with thousands of dollars for each homemade rocket that hits southern Israel.
Iran’s Supreme Leader calls for Muslim unity against the US
- Iranian Student News Agency reported that Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Sayyid Ali Khamenei urged the region's Muslims to unite against outside influences, particularly the United States.
Iran defense industry unharmed by sanctions: minister
- The Washington Post reported that Iranian Defense Minister Mostafa Mohammad Najjar on Friday dismissed U.N. sanctions imposed on Iran as "psychological warfare" and suggested they would not affect Iran's missile production capability.
Iranian Opposition Group Says Captured Iranians in Iraq Were Members of Elite Force
- The International Herald Tribune reported that two Iranians detained by U.S. forces in Iraq were senior members of Iran's elite Revolutionary Guards and had coordinated attacks against coalition troops and Iraqi civilians, the head of an Iranian opposition group said.
Here are a few other news items you may have missed.
- Nir Boms, Benador Associates reported that Iran has issued yet another broad offensive against what their authorities consider immoral Western culture.
- Mario Loyola, The National Review Online argued that the recent UNSC resolution on Iran isn’t diplomacy. It is diplomacy theater.
- United Press International reported that U.S. Sen. Arlen Specter, R-Pa., says he wants to speak with Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to "give (him) a piece of my mind."
"If you want on or off this Iran ping list, Freepmail DoctorZin
Join Us At Today's Iranian Alert Thread The Most Underreported Story Of The Year!
"If you want on or off this Iran ping list, Freepmail DoctorZin
Reminds me of one certain guy who used to pay thousands for each suicide bomber... what's his name... it dropped (hehe)...
Pay Per Slay is one of the things that got SoooDumb in trouble when he was pay the Pallies to do it.
Bunch of sickos.
You could go over with a potato gun and make a fortune.
Paying what amounts to blood money is asking for it. No reason in the world that Israel shouldn't start hiring pay-as-you-go Iranian assassins to take down a lot of Mahmoud Ahmadinosejob's buddies.
Targeted assassination is a lot more cost effective than random rockets. Israel could even get flyers distributed that would price-list how much they would pay for various baddies.
This especially matters in this case, as he belongs to a very select cadre of fanatics, and they can't take very many hits before the rest of the mullahs decide they can take them down.
I'm sure that even the US might be willing to indirectly subsidize such a dead pool.
For this to happen, Olmert has to go.
Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations. All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? Art thou become like unto us? In Isaiah 14:9-10 http://sacredscoop.com
Not at all. If the system has a weak part, you just go around it. Truthfully, how many ordinary Israeli citizens have the money to put out contracts on Iranians?
A while back, much to the aggravation of the US government, somebody proposed the idea of an "assassination pool". It is simple. Anonymous people bet that somebody will die, and the individual who guesses closest to the date when they actually die wins the pool.
Of course, if you are planning to assassinate somebody, all you have to do is place a bet near, not necessarily on, the date on which they are killed. You are paid by being emailed an account number with your pool winnings in it.
If you want to put out a contract on someone, you just bet a big chunk of money on a near date and lose. If the subject doesn't die in a year or two, the lost bets become property of the house, whoever is running the pool.
There is damn little incriminating evidence. To start a pool just submit a name, a date and your bet. What does that mean? It's just a name a date and an amount of money.
"Kim Jong Il January 01, 2007 $75k"
If you go to an anonymous website, all you see is a list of names in plain text--those in the pool, and the total amount in the pool, increased by other 'players':
"Kim Jong Il $123k"
And if you want to assassinate someone, you submit:
"Kim Jong Il July 05, 1997 $10 (for example, assuming a minimum bet of $10).
Ironically, it doesn't matter if you bet $10 or $100,000. If you are right, you just win what's in the pool. Same amount.
The guy who came out with this idea was arrested for thinking it up.
I figure that I can retire now, get out my collapsable rifle and scope, hand load some good 308 ammo. and catch the next plane to Tel Aviv! Bing Batta Bing!
Hello to my new villa in Venezuela!!!!
"United Press International reported that U.S. Sen. Arlen Specter, R-Pa., says he wants to speak with Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to "give (him) a piece of my mind."
He hasn't got any to spare. (sorry I couldn't resist)
Y'know, the 'Bounty' system would work well for our side too! If those dirt-poor people were offered say, $1000 American for the head-and-hands of any and all rocket-slingers, no questions asked - fresh kills only, quite a few terrorists might think twice before lighting their rockets.
In any event, it would institute population control. It's a win-win for me..................FRegards
Specter wants to convince Ahmadinejad the Holocaust occurred by relating stories of the survivors the former has known.
This then is the illustration a la Limbaugh of absurdity by being absurd.
Then by the lights of the great foreign policy genius Arlen Specter World War II and the Holocaust could have been avoided by simply sitting down with Adolf Hitler and telling him the things of which he was not aware, the innate worth of human beings including Jews, the inefficacy of using violence to resolve conflicts, the great damage to the environment of using zyklon-b and crematoria.
And to think that on occasion all that stands between America and Supreme Court justices who would respect her Constitution is the Magic Bullethead Arlen Specter.
We must clear the airways for a special plane to speed Specter to the Conference for Peace In Our Time.
Good post Phil
Guilty of a thought crime was he?
Could you put me on your ping list?