Skip to comments.Thousands Flock to See Saddam's Grave
Posted on 12/31/2006 2:06:45 PM PST by Anti-Bubba182
click here to read article
This guy went out as such a useless creature, no grace, no style whatsoever. It seems to me when they bumped off Nicolae Ceausescu, they also hilled his wife, his dog and the family goldfish. Oh, well, when you manage to kill off any worth while folks you know, there is only you left when you go. Still, it's always good to eliminate a waste of air.
IMHO....Those who mourn Saddam should join him.
Tar-get rich en-vir-on-ment.
I'm surprised that Nancy Pelosi didn't send a delegation of Liberals to attend the funeral to show their respect.
Top 9 Signs That Saddam Hussein Is About To Be Executed
9. The New York Times has just released their retrospective of the former Iraqi president entitled, "Saddam Hussein: Visionary Leader, or Truly Visionary Leader?"
8. In a Herculean effort to see that justice be done, Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International had to trudge their way past all of those inconvenient mass graves to protest for leniency on his behalf.
7. (tie) Dan Rather has been inconsolable for days.
7. (tie) French flags are flying at half mast.
6. He just leap-frogged past Fidel Castro and Abe Vigoda in Internet death pools.
5. American college students have started wearing t-shirts with pictures of a black, shadowy, Saddam in a beret.
4. Ramsey Clark has been hitting up Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Kim Jong Il for business.
3. Tim Robbins, Danny Glover and Sean Penn have been leading a prison-side candlelight vigil.
2. "Small town cop" mustaches are on their way out in Baghdad.
1. Rope futures are soaring.
Agree totally. In my parlance it's FIRE FOR EFFECT!
I watched President Ford's funeral this weekend and thought it was dignified and very touching. Compare it to Saddam's funeral, where he was buried at night with a picture of him propped up on a chair. One man so good and fine and one man so evil.
Indeed. The video taped Shiitte chanting and catcalling after the hanging wasn't very bright either. Is ANYONE in charge over there??
At least they put him back where we found him--a hole in the ground.
Damn right. Whoever was in charge of this decision should get a swift kick in the butt. This is so counterproductive it is obvious to the blind - not gub'mint types, though.
Great pointer to the article "On the Disposal of Dictators." Thanks.
I've been a Methodist all my life, but maybe it's time to go church shopping.
Level the whole fracken country.
The US Military Should Crank this song and rattle the grave.
A song for the road Saddam
The funny thing is Sadaam would have put a bullet hole in half these mourners heads or at least sent them through a heavy duty shredder. People like these just ask for it.
"...IMHO....Those who mourn Saddam should join him...."
A well place MOAB would accomplish just that.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
98% are only coming to see for themselves that the repugnant, murderous, evil thug is DEAD!!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.