Also curious is why they chose the word "covenant". Adulterers and traitors can now just completely re-write the convenant with God? A covenant is a sacred promise. Covenants are documented throughout the new and old testaments. Now Jimmuh and willy want to rewrite the Bible. Its already been written and I never read in there anywhere that they have editing privileges because they are in direct negotiations with God. Seriously, you should have handed out barf bags when you hit "send" on this post. :-)
Without the law, lawlessness cannot exist. Yet as Christ said, "because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold" (Mat. 24:12). Christ will throw "those who practice lawlessness... into the furnace of fire" (Mat. 13:41-42).
* "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets... Till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great..." Mat. 5:17-19
* And Jesus said to him, "See that you tell no one; but go your way, show yourself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded as a testimony to them." Mat. 8:4
* Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God... Do we then make void the law through faith? Certainly not! On the contrary, we establish the law. Rom. 3:19, 31
* ...he who is spiritual judges all things... 1 Cor. 2:15
Carter and Clinton put out rotten fruit... and we are to judge a tree by it's fruit. Bad tree puts out bad fruit...Matthew 7
* ...those who rebuke the wicked will have delight, and a good blessing will come upon them. Prov. 24:25