Skip to comments.Iranian Alert - February 9, 2007 - Iran Will Strike U.S. Interests Around World if Attacked
Posted on 02/12/2007 9:20:35 AM PST by DoctorZIn
Top News Story
Khamenei: Iran Will Strike U.S. Interests Around World if Attacked
- Fox News reported that Iran's supreme leader said Tehran will strike U.S. interests around the world if his country is attacked.
Iran says tests missiles able to sink "big warships"
- Reuters reported that Iran's Revolutionary Guards test fired missiles in wargames on Thursday which a commander said could sink "big warships" in the Gulf, Sea of Oman and the north of the Indian Ocean.
Iran: Activists Barred From Traveling Abroad
- Human Rights Watch called for the Iranian government to immediately lift foreign travel bans used to prevent human rights activists and journalists from attending international forums.
Iran claims 100 US, Israeli Spies Identified in Iran
- Fars News Agency reported that Iran's Intelligence Minister Gholam Hussein Mohseni Ezheh'ee here on Wednesday said that 100 American and Israeli spies have been identified across Iranian borders.
Nations divided over how to punish Iran
- The Mercury News reported that Europeans are accusing Americans of strong-arming them into cracking down on Iran.
A conversation with Benjamin Netanyahu
- DoctorZin reported on his recent blogger conference call this morning with Benjamin Netanyahu. He spoke of the need to increase our broadcasts into the country and inform the people of the Iran of the danger the regime is creating for its own people.
Here are a few other news items you may have missed.
- The Washington Post reported that textbooks used in Iran's schools are instilling students with hatred toward the West, especially the United States, and urging them to become "martyrs" in a global holy war against countries perceived to be enemies of Islam, a new study says.
- Itar-Tass reported that the secretary of Russia’s Security Council, Igor Ivanov, said Russia attaches great importance to the political dialogue with Iran.
- CoxandForkum published a cartoon: Who Goes There.
The permit thing is not necessary in Alaska. Assume everybody has a 44 magnum and you won't be far off. The real problem in Alaska would be its total dependence on constant resupply from Outside.
The war should be fought to conquer the enemy and not the hearts and minds of the people. It didn't work in Nam and it work work in Iraq. My contention is that if the civilian populace provides logistics support to the insurgents/enemy then they have become the enemy.
Iran will then find itself back in the Azoic.
Another good reason to count the number of mosques in your neighbourhoods, note their locations, then stay well armed and safe. .............. FRegards