Thought that was real-life.
Anyway which enemy do you suggest?
I suggest any enemy that is not latin-american dictatorship armed with WWII US relic cruiser and with more than 7 Antiship missiles.
Argentinians did several stupidities:
1. failed to extend runway on Falklands so that it could lounch Mirage and Super Etendar and Skyhawk Jets
2. get more Exocet missiles
3. Organise circular perimeter defence on Falklands.
Wrong usage of Airforce
1. Mirages were used from minladn thus fighting on max range of jets, having 30 minutes of combat time.
2. Attacking Destroyers and friggates (with succes) instead of landing ships, troop carriers and carriers themselves.
3. Absence of heawy artillery on falklans.
4. absece of significant fortifications
5. usage of recruits on Falklands that were one month in service instead of veteran soldiers.
Britts have luck to fight morones.
Anyway, British fleet hade problems. Just as how many propellers were in usage on their carriers? carriers hade propulsion problem.