Skip to comments.Iran Dissidents: British Capture Ordered [Opposition Group Says Ayatollah Khamenei Ordered Capture]
Posted on 03/31/2007 8:33:43 PM PDT by jdm
click here to read article
Thank you for your kind words but never be in awe of anyone or anything other than our Lord and Savior Jesus
" I have read it. it gives no comfort at all
It speaks of "a new nation arising from the sea" (sea of peoples)---it speaks of Israelites (Jewish people) returning to their homeland and the eternal protection God will give them---it speaks of the opponents in the ;last days' (Kings of the East and Kings of the West)---it speaks of the area for the last battle on earth (Armegeddon, on the plain of Megiddo)---it speaks to the number of "days" that it will take to complete all things (Daniel and Revelation) while we do not know the time lines exactly but know they most certainly are set)---it speaks to faith that millions have given their very lives for over the centuries----I cannot believe that all of them were ignorant fools---finally,it gives a set of rules for living (Ten Commandments) that would most certainly give everyone alive today more peace and happiness than anything they could build or buy for a wonderful life, if only they were followed---
"THIS IS AN ACT OF WAR!!!
Are there no men left who will stand up for what's right?!
What world am I growing up into?"
Agreed, it is an act of war. Their are many men who are already standing up to fight and dying to preserve our way of life. The British and American military personnel are top notch. The problem is policy, you have a total division of right wing and left wing politics. The right wing understands that Islam will not surrender nor negotiate until we are either all Muslims or all dead (with the latter preferred by our enemy). The left wing believes we can negotiate every situation either directly or by proxy. 800 years of history tell us exactly what must be done about militant Islam:
1) Beef up defense, gather intelligence with operatives on the ground and technology everywhere.
2) Go on the offensive. History shows us we are better using massive retaliation for Islamic attrocities sooner before the Islamic threat spreads. We ignored Iran for 30 years and Al Queda for 10. If we had retaliated massively in 1993 after the first trade towers you would not have had a 9/11, 7/7 or Spain Madrid train bombings. With Iran you would not be seeing them building nukes and threatening to use them, nor would you see them in Iraq influencing our entire strategy.
3) Cut off funding for all terrorists and more importantly, their sponsors. To do this effectively, we must build our own domestic energy supply. Saudi Arabia is still the number one funder of international terror followed by Iran. Who provides the West with it's oil? Saudi Arabia and Iran. Then you have Russia, supplying weapons and nuclear assistance to terrorist states. The West, particularly Europe is frozen on any action against Iran and Russia precisely for this reason.
4) Stop immigration from Islamic states. Yeah, we love thos guys from Jordon coming here because they fully immigrate and have had 15 years of full democracy, enough time for the populace to make freedom and prosperity a focus instead of killing Jews and the Great Satan.
5) Stop illegal immigration on our own border and enforce the law. WHy would countries not try and smuggle bad guys in with bombs, when we don't even have the will to police and protect our own people.
"No, really, this is watching the end of western civilization. We don't care to preserve what we've created any longer. So, like others before us, we are relegating ourselves to stuff of dusty museums and college students who write theses on our rise and fall."
Nah, your seeing an exact repeat of what other countries did when they saw Islam beging advancing. Those countries, primarily the UK went on the offensive, then backed off leaving Europe to be mostly dominated by Islam, then enough countries united militarily to crush Islam and send it packing. The only difference is this history will be repeated in terms of decades, not centuries with the true uniting of Western powers happening only when a nuclear device is used.
“I have read it. It doesn’t say anything about the United States. It doesn’t give a timeline. It is no comfort at all given what is going on in the West.”
Timeline of a history of “the end”:
1: Israel reformed as a nation, Daniels prophecy of number of years until Jews gather together from all corners of the earth. This occured in 1948, within 6 months of Daniels stated timeline. He prophecied 1947.
2) Christ says that their will be wars and reports of wars, to hold your head high because our deliverance is getting near but the end is not yet. Christ prophecies the end will happen before the generation expired that saw Israel reform as a nation. No timetable but does it mean that if you were born in 1948, you were part of the generation or would it mean you would have to be old enough to understand the significance of the event? In either case, since a person lives 80 or so years, you would be looking at 2028 latest and present day now as soonest.
3) America only seems to be mentioned in the early passages of Revelations, where the Dragon disgourges water from it’s mouth to swallow the newly formed Israel, but the wings of the eagle carry her off and protect her for a time and times and half a time. Don’t have my bible handy but believe this is in Revelations 3 or 4.
“I don’t know what fighting you saw between ISrael and Hezbola, but your assessment of eating ones lunch, is far from what happened. Actually, Hezzbola got their ass wuppt.. Yea they shot a thousand missiles into Israel, but Hezbola and their misguided people suffered greatly, and their hideouts have been destroyed.”
Ok jumping in here. Yes what you say above is right. However, the Israeli population rightfully thought it as a draw which is why Olmert’s approval ratings are in the single digits. Truth is, you had a lawyer (Olmert) and an air force general running what should have been a coordinated air, ground war to annihalate all of Hezbollah in Lebanon. Hell, you even had the Saudi’s issuing fatwahs saying how Israel had the right to self-defense. Israel blew this opportunity. Yeah, they destroyed some of Hezbollahs capability but in turn, Iran is emboldened, Hezbollah now has permanent government seats in Lebanons government and they are re-installing more short and long range rockets to be used at a later time against Israel.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.