Skip to comments.Al Qaida Like KKK
Posted on 05/09/2007 1:15:17 PM PDT by kathsua
For a long time I wasn't sure how I felt about this war, but when the illustrious Sen. Harry Reid, D-Nev., said, "this war is lost," everything became very clear.
This war is different than anything America has ever had to face. We are not fighting just an enemy, but pure hate. They want us dead - Democrats, Republicans, whatever. If you don't believe in their belief of Allah, we are to die.
9/11 was not the first attack on the U.S.; it was the fifth, and the second attack on U.S. soil. I am thankful we have a strong president who does not change his view, depending on polls. He made decisions how to protect us, tap phones, and trace money. I say whatever it takes to keep the U.S. safe, do it. We are fighting people who hide behind masks. Like the Ku Klux Klan, terrorists are cowards.
We are privileged to live in a wonderful country with good people, but with one big problem, patience. We want it fixed yesterday.
We must understand this war of hate is our new way of life and we must be diligent in fighting this enemy of hate. The jihadists are jumping with joy over the timetable for defeat. We cannot stick our heads in the sand like we tried in World War II, with the mindset "this war is lost." God help us all.
As long as they’re not white, it’s fine.
AQ isn’t just like the KKK in hate and terror, but they probabley like them too. They both hate JOOOOOOOOOOOOS!
Al Qaida was also founded as a terrorist wing of the Democratic Party? Now it's all beginning to make sense.
LOL! Good response. It helps to remind people every now and then about the past masters of hate.
I must’ve missed the memo where the KKK was worldwide organization.
Well, maybe the Democraticans just adopted them, as their own child, the KKK, has become rather moribund of late. Been a while since the KKK could muster a good rally, doncha know. Islamists, however, can get together almost anywhere on a moment's notice, all under the benevolent eye of the Democraticans.
Yes, the KKK was founded by our wonderful loving Democratic party. They also founded the “Red Shirts” to murder black’s and the republican’s who helped them.
Oops! Missed your post on my first read through.
“9/11 was not the first attack on the U.S.; it was the fifth...”
1. Iranian embassy takeover, 11/79.
2. Bombing of US Embassy, Beirut(17 US killed), 04/83.
3. Bombing of Marine barracks, Beirut (24 US killed), 10/83.
4. Bombing of US Embassy, Kuwait , 12/83.
5. Kidnapping/murder of CIA station chief, Beirut, 04/84.
6. Bombing of US Embassy Annex, Aukar, Lebanon (2 US killed), 09/84.
7. Hijacking of Kuwait Airlines flt#221 (2 US killed), 12/84
8. Hijacking of TWA Flt 847 (1 US killed), 06/85.
9. Hijacking of Achille Lauro (1 US killed), 10/85.
10. Bombing of Rome/Vienna Airports (5 US killed), 12/85.
11. Bombing of La Belle Disco, Berlin (1 US killed), 04/86.
12. Bombing of TWA Flt 840 (4 US killed), 04/86.
13. Bombing of Pan Am Flt 103 (189 US killed), 12/88.
14. Bombing of World Trade Center I, (6 US killed), 02/93.
15. Bombing of Saudi National Guard HQ, Riyadh (5 US killed), 11/95.
16. Bombing of Khobar Towers, Saudi Araabia (19 US killed), 06/96.
17. Bombing of US Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania (12 US killed), 08/98.
18. Attack on USS Cole (17 US killed), 10/00.
19. Attacks on 9/11/2001 (2973 US killed).
Her math is a tad off. There are more; these are just the ones I remember and were easy to google.
After 9/11/2001, it absolutely amazed me that so many Americans couldn’t believe that we’ve basically been at war with Islamic Terrorists since 1979. As long as it was just some Marines or some Embassy workers it wasn’t even a blip on the radar for more than a day.
If we weren’t so ignorant of recent history it would be easier for people to see that these mutts are serious about taking the U.S. down if they can.
Good point. Although Al Qaida itself wasn’t involved until the last few.