Spain - was in Iraq as an ally at the time.
Indonesia - An ally in GWOT; has helped us reound up members of Jeemah Islamiyah; Attacks directly on Indonesia have been quite small
- Bali - Australia is a major ally in the war on terrorism.
- Pakistan - A no-brainer; they turned on the Taliban and helped us topple them; they have also conducted numerous operations to round up al-Qaida agents. The highest-ranking al-qaida members captured to date, Ramsi bin al-shib and Khalid sheik Mohammad, were both rolled up in Pakistani, not US, operations.
- Turkey - A secular muslim state that has cracked down on radicals for decades; also a major ally of the US
- the Philippines - The Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG) is part of a 100-year old muslim independence movement in the southern Philippines (Mindanao, Jolo, and Basilan islands). The Government has even granted the separatists the “Autonomous Region of Muslim Mindanao” (ARMM). The ASG is also part organized crime, and sometimes it is hard to tell the difference.
- Germany - You must be talking about the ‘86 disco bombing; two weeks before the attack, 35 Libyan sailors were killed in a Naval skirmish in Libyan waters with the US Navy; the bombing was retribution against US servicemembers.
- England - the 51st State; Al-Qaida uses the same arguments to attack them that they use to attack us.
Are you really this dumb?