Skip to comments.The Mark Levin Show Live Thread - Friday, May 25, 2007
Posted on 05/25/2007 2:09:13 PM PDT by jmyrlefuller
Welcome to The Levin Lounge
Step in and have a FRink.
Presented by J. Myrle Fuller in the absence of FuddFan.
Will we hear
Welcome all, to the most FUN LIVE THREAD on FreeRepublic!
Call the show: 1-877-381-3811
And don't forget to visit Mark's official Web site, MarkLevinShow.com
The FRinks list:
1. Yhello, Yhello, Yhello
2. Get off the phone you _________________ ! :
3. Wiener Nation Mention
4. Mark says Thank Me" or "Thank Me very Much"
5. Mark makes the gargle sound or Levintizes a caller
6. "Women's Underwear" (OVERBITEs Theme Song) or "I'm Against It" by Groucho
7. A FReeper Mention or a FReeper Caller
8. A MarkLevinFan.com Mention
9. Mark mentions Lactose Intolerance or gives away Free Government Cheese
10. It's [time] Under God!
11. Mention of the New York Slimes or Washington Compost
12. Mark calls someone a Dumbass or plays a FatTed clip
13. Mark plays and SINGS! Kumbaya
14. Mark says God bless us! or Makaka or THERE, I SAID IT!
15. Mark mentions the clintonoids with their hemmorhoids
16. Mark plays the Quack Quack or cuckoo clock sounds
Looks outright delicious.
As long as we’re doing memorials, here’s my salute to:
Myrle F. Fuller, my grandfather, USN, served in WWII
E. Joseph Fuller, my uncle, served in Vietnam
John Chase Fuller, my 5*great grandfather, Continental Army, served in the American Revolution.
you’ve got mail ;)
Was it today that you saw Fred?
'La bonne cuisine est la base du véritable bonheur.' - Auguste Escoffier
(Good food is the foundation of genuine happiness.)
LonePalm, le Républicain du verre cassé (The Broken Glass Republican)
Bye sofa, everyone - have a great three day weekend. Jm there is a lot of military in my family also (my dad died while serving in the Air Force) so this “holiday” means a lot to me, I won’t forget what it’s about. Talk to you all next week.
see ya nikki...have fun, sweetie
.....and Rosie quit cuz she couldn't stand the heat in the kitchen!!
Isn’t it nice to have the thread in Fuddy’s absence, though? =)
You saw Fred? How cool!
The dinner with FRed in Richmond is next Saturday, June 2...
Oh, I wasn’t complaining at all—I was just joking. JMF is doing a wonderful job filling in!
(Wipes mouth on cleanish corner of her T-Shirt)
Why thank you, I’m flattered.
I am G R E E N with envy:)
Yeah! STOP that! =)