Skip to comments.The Mark Levin Show Live Thread - Friday, May 25, 2007
Posted on 05/25/2007 2:09:13 PM PDT by jmyrlefuller
Welcome to The Levin Lounge
Step in and have a FRink.
Presented by J. Myrle Fuller in the absence of FuddFan.
Will we hear
Welcome all, to the most FUN LIVE THREAD on FreeRepublic!
Call the show: 1-877-381-3811
And don't forget to visit Mark's official Web site, MarkLevinShow.com
The FRinks list:
1. Yhello, Yhello, Yhello
2. Get off the phone you _________________ ! :
3. Wiener Nation Mention
4. Mark says Thank Me" or "Thank Me very Much"
5. Mark makes the gargle sound or Levintizes a caller
6. "Women's Underwear" (OVERBITEs Theme Song) or "I'm Against It" by Groucho
7. A FReeper Mention or a FReeper Caller
8. A MarkLevinFan.com Mention
9. Mark mentions Lactose Intolerance or gives away Free Government Cheese
10. It's [time] Under God!
11. Mention of the New York Slimes or Washington Compost
12. Mark calls someone a Dumbass or plays a FatTed clip
13. Mark plays and SINGS! Kumbaya
14. Mark says God bless us! or Makaka or THERE, I SAID IT!
15. Mark mentions the clintonoids with their hemmorhoids
16. Mark plays the Quack Quack or cuckoo clock sounds
Not even in the right month, oye.
We will want a trip report, sweetie.
But first, she ate everything in the kitchen.
And pray for all of them!
Fed EX overnight that to me would you?
Hey HC! We decided to fly down to Duck tomorrow.
Where are you misbehaving this weekend?
How about FRedEx instead?
Garde la Foi, mes amis! Nous nous sommes les sauveurs de la République! Maintenant et Toujours!
(Keep the Faith, my friends! We are the saviors of the Republic! Now and Forever!)
LonePalm, le Républicain du verre cassé (The Broken Glass Republican)
Believe it or not, I am probably the last person on earth to find out that Rosie is gone. PTL!
So I guess if Mark wants to talk about that, I’ll let him (bigame huh?)
(if he were still with us)
God Bless another GREAT American!
Speaking of...ALL FRED FAN’S MUST READ:
Probably just drive down to the C & D and/or Susquehanna for the day.
Now that is my kinda food! YUM!
Memorial Day Weekend Ray Day.
Could never get my grandfather to talk about his service in Europe during WW2. He was never really in combat (Canadian Army Signal Corps), yet only talked occasionally about places like Belgium.
My other grandfather was here in Seattle - a steelworker.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.