1. The guy is from India, and not even a muslim. He has nothing to do with Iraq. The point he has no issues about Afghan war, he only feels its unnecesary of US togo to Iraq war.
2. Putting him in prison for 3 years for a callous and casual remark is scary..really scary.
3. From what appears, he hated GW Bush for sure -Anglosaxons was an extreme statement, I am sure he intended no harm to America or its citizens or to anglosaons except for the unnecessary domination of Vikram. It must be in fit of rage. Bill maher uses much more filthy words than this vikram buddi.
4. Many times during this 6 years 5000 americans have died...we never look at 500000 iraqis dead.
5. He could have been deported instead of jailed for so long.
6. I guess no immigrant hates this country, they might be critical, they might be missing their parents but US is all about personal freedom.
7. He must be a leftist (and you know the university guys) but certainly not a terrorist. My sympathies.
8. His life was totally messed up, I guess we
“Putting him in prison for 3 years for a callous and casual remark is scary..really scary”
It was FAR more than that. The Threats are only what got him caught.
The Hacking, and ID theft felony charges were far more severe.
“Bill maher uses much more filthy words than this vikram buddi”
Bill Maher didn’t say things like, “RISE UP! KILL BASTARD BUSH!! KILL THE ANGLOS!”
“He could have been deported instead of jailed for so long.”
In America, we Deport non-nationals AFTER they have done the sentence for thier crimes. (unless they are connected to the Democrat Party).
SORRY, I have NO sympathy for this Bhuddi clown. He stole HUNDREDS of Yahoo and University ID’s from unsuspecting Purdue Students.
I witnessed his message board spamming, as it happened. it had been going on for DAYS before someone finally notified the Federal Protective Service. And I was all too happy to be deposed at his trial.
Listen pal... this is the USA, not India.
If Vikram Buddy, a man not even from this country, an immigrant, a guy who wants to move here, and take advantage of the benefits of this nation, wants to make a “political statement” which calls for the rape and murder of the first lady, I think he can rot in Jail, and welcome!
I Feel we Indians are too hyper and unnecessarily supporting Vikram. Whatever he did is wrong and, even I think the federal judge was too lenient when sentencing Buddi. If he would be a high school guy and then he would have done this miskate, I would definitly support his innocence. But bloody he is a well educated guy, if he sent threat mails, ask for bombing US and raping women.. this is a disgusting thought. He has not only disgraced his parents/friends/family but he also disgraced the whole india. Think about if some Pakistani/afgani student has made the similar comments about our leader and ask for raping our women, what would be then your reaction ?. And first question, if he hates USA so much, what the hell he was doing there for last 10 years?.
I condemn buddi and his deed and may this prison imprisonment will teach him a lesson to respect other human being and women in society.
Signed up in July, and only THIS ONE posting?
I smell ozone! IBTZ