Skip to comments.“The Mark Levin Show,” Thread – Monday, June 4, 2007
Posted on 06/04/2007 2:32:12 PM PDT by Fudd Fan
Welcome to The Levin Lounge Step in and have a FRink.
Will we hear
Welcome all, to the most FUN LIVE THREAD on FreeRepublic!
Call the show: 1-877-381-3811
Levin Frinks List:
1. Yhello, Yhello, Yhello
2. Get off the phone you _________________ ! :
3. Wiener Nation Mention
4. Mark says Thank Me" or "Thank Me very Much"
5. Mark makes the gargle sound or Levintizes a caller
6. "Women's Underwear" (OVERBITEs Theme Song) or "I'm Against It" by Groucho
7. A FReeper Mention or a FReeper Caller
8. A MarkLevinFan.com Mention
9. Mark mentions Lactose Intolerance or gives away Free Government Cheese
10. It's [time] Under God!
11. Mention of the New York Slimes or Washington Compost
12. Mark calls someone a Dumbass or plays a FatTed clip
13. Mark plays and SINGS! Kumbaya
14. Mark says God bless us! or Makaka or THERE, I SAID IT!
15. Mark mentions the clintonoids with their hemmorhoids
16. Mark plays the Quack Quack or cuckoo clock sounds
THE GREAT-ONE *PING*
If you want on (or off) the *PING* List, post on this thread or FReepMail me.
Mark Levin Show streaming links list.
The link below bypasses station commercials and has NO ADS.
MARK’S NEW OFFICIAL STREAM (not guaranteed to work):
Call Mark 1-877-381-3811
Just a little something I found today.
Fuddy! Hiya hun!
So? Don’t DO that! You scared me! I thought we were under attack or something!
Thank you FF (:
I need that on a bumper sticker.
It was on FoxNews... where else!
If we were under attack that wouldn’t warrant a holy carp.
Today should be fun if Mark is live(JFK airport terror plot, Louisiana Democratic Rep. William Jefferson’s indictment and more, plus Bush’s latest “screw you conservatives”)...........
Well then miss crab, I’m sure THIS made your day~! lol
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.