1) 20,000 Pakistani troops amass in northern tribal area for a significant confrontation with Al Qaeda. Bush putting more pressure on Musharif?
2) Musharif reverses course and takes a more aggressive stance with terrorist inside Mosque.
3) London bomb attacks.
4) FBI discovers new significance to old emails thought unimportant becuase of new evidence from London attack bombers.
3) Ayman Al-Zawahiri’s last tape concerns FBI because of repeated remarks considered unusual. FBI wonders is this an attack signal.
4) Bush admin. gives FBI two weeks to follow up and act on 700 leads in this country (100 leads in NY city).
5) Chertoff all of a sudden not so tight lipped about gut feeling.
6) Terrorists noise is at very high volume. Some in law enforcement considers this the “summer of chatter”
7) Bin Laden bounty now becomes 50 million.
Conclusion: Something’s up
oops...forgive my misnumbering. LOL