Skip to comments.ANGUISH & RAGE; NEIGHBORS RIP NEWARK SLAY GANG (muderous immigrant rat pack)
Posted on 08/12/2007 4:40:25 AM PDT by Liz
The bottom-feeding crew of suspects in the brutal Newark schoolyard massacre were a band of monsters who would torment neighbors in the apartment complex where most of them grew up........ authorities issued an arrest warrant for a fourth suspect in the horrific slaying of three promising youths.......Rodolfo Godinez, 24, had first met "principal suspect" Jose Carranza, 28........
(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...
(1) The various judges who let Carranza out on bail (judge John Kennedy; Essex County Judge Thomas Vena).
(2) The DA, and individuals in the sheriffs office, who had contact with Carranza, knew of his history, and let him go free.
(3) Anyone who employed Carranza and Godinez should also be boycotted.
(4) Anyone who facilitated Carrranza's bail bond fund.
(5) Godinez and Carranza's landlord.
(6) Newark, state and county elected and appointed public officials (should be recalled, impeached and prosecuted).
I hope this is only the beginning for liberals in the justice system to be held accountable for their actions.
Solid Democrats all...
If anyone wonders why crime is so rampant in the northeast...they merely have to examine this episode and the number of lawyers and cops who simply refused to do their jobs.
I keep getting ‘Page not found’ on the the links. Anyone else?
ditto. busted link to the article
bad link - try this:
EVIL GLARE: 28-year-old day laborer Jose Larchire Carranza was behind bars Friday. New Jersey L/E authorities and judges twice allowed Carranza, an accused child rapist, to slip out of custody with minimal bail without reporting his illegal immigrant status to the feds - leaving the Peruvian immigrant free to allegedly massacre three college students in a Newark schoolyard. "He's an illegal alien," said outraged dad James Harvey, whose son Dashon was murdered last Saturday, along with Terrance Aeriel and Iofemi Hightower.
This is just horrible and hard to believe that they are still in this country.
How hard would it be to terrorize the good folks iff they were “allowed” to arm themselves?
A WHOLE LOT harder (and dangerous) IMHO.
It might be harder on the “undocumented”, but what the hey.
My guess is that this is just one example of what is happening in the inner cities across America. And, if the law-abiding residents of those areas don’t get off their butts and deal with their problems in a forthright manner, we’ll be seeing more and more of this kind of butchery. I’m not hopeful.
You got that right.
The infamous tale of the two murdered Dartmouth professors bears this out.
Before they killed the profs, the two killers had planned another killing---but the astute victim was onto them.
When they knocked on his door, the intended victim simply held his gun at hip level so the killer could see it through the window.......he did not point it at anyone.
The killers fled...and later killed the unarmed, less astute profs.
1. Do the job you were sworn to do; defend the Constitution; enforce laws already on the books.
2. Support and defend law enforcers under seige at the border.
3. Support a federal law mandating local police and other law enforcement to act to detain, and initiate deportation of illegals.
4. Jail employers of illegal immigrants.
5. No benefits for those in the country illegally. Except true emergency medical treatment while deportation is initiated.
6. Change immigration quotas to reflect real needs justified by industry and/or states. Americans will support these AFTER our security is guaranteed.
7. Repeal the law extending citizenship to anyone born on US soil (abused time and time again by illegals extorting US govt benefits).
8. Initiate a constitutional amendment to stop anchor baby abuse. Such an amendement would sail through the state ratification process like a nuclear-powered wave-rider. For example, the 26th amendment---to give 18-year olds the right to vote----was passed in three months and 10 days back in 1970 (without the power of the i-net).
9. Make sanctuary cities illegal, (cities lose federal funding if they do so).
Wanna bet this means public housing? “Residents of Newark’s Ivy Hill Park Apartments, where all five suspects had lived at various stages of their lives, said they had tormented them for years. “
“Wanna bet this means public housing? Residents of Newarks Ivy Hill Park Apartments, where all five suspects had lived at various stages of their lives, said they had tormented them for years. ”
They should have formed a Vigilance Committee and taken care of the problem. We are nurturing vipers.
Don't forget gun control. NJ cops and politicians proudly disarming the law abiding and then strutting around bragging about how safe they've made things. Well they have made things safer - for the criminals.
(Snort) Wadda ya wanna bet the nitwit governor will start throwing billions at Newark in addition to the zillions of tax dollars Newark already received (that went into the pockets of corrupt politicians).
Indeed, some evil is more equal when it comes to politics and passion.
The fact that the victims were black kids of promise may make this case the starting point for real change...no charges of racism can be leveled at these families and it can’t be brushed off as bad guys just killing each other...hopefully the illegal status of the main perp will stay in the forefront and not slide behind the broken justice system angle.
Wait until more of these crimes occur. I’ve watched news pieces on these Mexican, Central and South American gangs and they are the most brutal, using axes etc.
Perhaps this is why the politicians tried to ram the illegal bill down our throats. Time is running out.
For those who think just refusing to allow illegals to gain employment, free medical care and welfare etc, they will voluntarily go home......take a look at MS-13, a violent gang that originated in El Salvador. MS-13 gang members commit horrible violent crimes here in the US..... brutal murders and maimings.
MS-13 gang members are here illegally, on the lookout for gang members; no experience required but must speak Spanish. According to the FBI, MS-13 is operating in 42 states throughout America and expanding.
There are people who will do anything to come into the US (thanks to pandering US pols offering amnesty).
Some of these people are bums looking to get on the US gravy train. Some are drug smugglers bringing in coke from South America. And some illegals are lying in wait until someone so much as looks cross-eyed at them......so they can sue.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.