posted on 09/03/2007 9:12:05 PM PDT
World Bank corruption-as-usual BUMP!
Is there anyone left in public service with any integrity?
posted on 09/03/2007 9:30:54 PM PDT
(This isn't rocket science- Follow the money and you'll find the truth.)
The very idea that any institution of a world government could police itself is laughable on its face. This is merely confirmation of that first observation.
posted on 09/03/2007 9:32:14 PM PDT
(The fourth estate is the fifth column.)
- U.S. Department of State: Deputy Secretary of State (February 2005-June 2006); Under Secretary for Economic and Agricultural Affairs; Counselor (1989-1991)
- Office of the President: U.S. Trade Representative (2001-2005)
- U.S. Trade Deficit Review Commission: (1999-2000)
- U.S. Department of the Treasury: Counselor to the Secretary and Executive Secretary; Executive Secretary and Special Adviser to the Secretary; Deputy Assistant Secretary for Financial Institutions Policy; Acting Deputy Assistant Secretary; Special Assistant to the Deputy Secretary (1985-1987)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for District of Columbia Circuit: Law Clerk (1982-1983)
- U.S. Department of Justice: Staff Assistant in Criminal Division (1978)
- Council on Wage and Price Stability: Research Assistant (1975-1976)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson