Skip to comments.
Petraeus vs. Pariser Comparison Chart(vanity)
| Sept. 14, 2007
Posted on 09/14/2007 8:14:48 AM PDT by frankenMonkey
In case you were wondering about the lifetime of hard work, education, and achievments of the stooges at moveon.org, and the man they call a betrayer, here's a small comparison. Enjoy.
|David Howell Petraeus
General, U.S. Army
Commander, Multi-National Force - Iraq
- Graduated Cornwall Central High School, 1970
- Graduated United States Military Academy, 1974
- General George C. Marshall Award, U.S. Army Command and General Staff College, 1983
- MPA and a Ph.D., Princeton University Wilson School of Public/International Affairs, 1985, 1987
- Assistant Professor of International Relations at the U.S. Military Academy
- Military fellowship, Georgetown's School of Foreign Service, 1994-95
- A Company, 2nd Battalion, 19th Infantry Regiment
- 3rd Battalion, 187th Infantry Regiment
- 1st Brigade, 82nd Airborne Division
- 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault)
- Multi-National Security Transition Command Iraq
- U.S. Army Combined Arms Center and Fort Leavenworth
- Commander Multi-National Force (Iraq)
- Operation Iraqi Freedom
- Operation Joint Forge (Bosnia)
- Operation Restore Democracy (Haiti)
- Operation Desert Spring (Kuwait)
Recognition & Awards:
- Defense Distinguished Service Medal
- Distinguished Service Medal (w/ Oak Leaf Clusters)
- Defense Superior Service Medal (w/ Oak Leaf Clusters)
- Legion of Merit (w/ 3 Oak Leaf Clusters)
- Bronze Star Medal (w/ V Device)
- Defense Meritorious Service Medal
- Meritorious Service Medal (w/ 2 Oak Leaf Clusters)
- Joint Service Commendation Medal
- Army Commendation Medal (w/ 2 Oak Leaf Clusters)
- Joint Service Achievement Medal
- Army Achievement Medal
- Graduated Simon's Rock College (a "progressive" school)
- Web page designer
- Wikipedia Editorial Team
- Executive Director, Moveon.org
TOPICS: Culture/Society; Government; News/Current Events; Politics/Elections
KEYWORDS: commies; moveon; petraeus
If I've missed any of Eli Pariser's other notable accomplishments, tough sh*t.
Operation Iraqi Freedom
Operation Joint Forge (Bosnia)
Operation Restore Democracy (Haiti)
Operation Desert Spring (Kuwait)
Battles? Maybe the first one. All the rest were deployments to places that were entirely safer than north Philly...
posted on 09/14/2007 8:20:56 AM PDT
(My common ground with terrorists - they want to die for islam and we want to kill them)
ROFLOL! I don’t know if you expected to get a laugh out of that, but it’s almost insane that Pariser would have any kind of following.
posted on 09/14/2007 8:21:56 AM PDT
(Is it OK to steal tag lines from tee-shirts and bumper stickers?)
posted on 09/14/2007 8:22:45 AM PDT
(K.E. N.P. +12 . Hillary's color is yellow.....how appropriate)
Now that would be a good full page ad!
Well you did forget one “notable accomplishment” for Eli Pariser:
Convincing large numbers of people that such a deranged piece of dog droppings could be worthy of their financial and political support.
Of course, given that his supporters are also delusional scum, I suppose that wasn’t much of an accomplishment after all.
posted on 09/14/2007 8:29:25 AM PDT
(Reid and Pelosi Defeatocrats: Surrender Now - Peace for Our Time!!)
Wikipedia's biography of David Petraeus calls MoveOn a "progessive advocacy organization" in the caption below the infamous ad. The body of the Wikipedia article cites an Los Angeles Times
story from some time back already claiming that the White House was going to write Petraeus' report...the 'Rats were preparing well in advance for a pre-emptive strike.
Wasn't MSNBC's Keith Olbermann the inventor of the play on Petraeus' name? I don't imagine Olbermann's resume stacks up very well against Petraeus' either, but it may not be quite as pathetic as Pariser's.
And looking at how badly my lists formatted, maybe I could take some web design classes from eli...
To: Verginius Rufus
Found these tidbits about Olbermann-
- Shoe size is 13 1/2
- Has never been married and has no children
So, he may be popular in airport restrooms (not that there's anything wrong with that).
The comparison tells it all doesnt it...
posted on 09/14/2007 8:49:51 AM PDT
by in hoc signo vinces
("Houston, TX...a waiting quagmire for jihadis.")
I noticed this: Bronze Star Medal (w/ V Device)
Folks in the military, correct me if I'm wrong, but if it comes with the "V" this means it was awarded for valor, correct?
posted on 09/14/2007 9:19:10 AM PDT
This assclown, Eli Pariser, may not even have a high school degree!
...The foremost of the many unusual things about Simon's Rock is that it is designed for students to enroll after completing the tenth or eleventh grade of high school, rather than after graduating. Students who attend Simon's Rock rarely earn a high school diploma, and enter, on average, at the age of 16.
posted on 09/14/2007 9:28:02 AM PDT
Even more funny about that college Simon's Rock and Eli Pariser:
"...The college's founder, Elizabeth Blodgett Hall, had formerly been a private girls' school headmistress at Concord Academy."
He's a sissy-boy!
Eli Pariser heading out on prom night!
posted on 09/14/2007 9:30:58 AM PDT
So [Olbermann] may be popular in airport restrooms
Apparently women find him not so hot in the sack, so maybe he ought to consider "widening his stance" in the men's room...
Copying (not linking, it uses my bandwidth) and distribution of this animation are encouraged. Same for:
posted on 09/14/2007 3:10:03 PM PDT
by Winged Hussar
MoveOn.org is also an anti-Semitic and anti-Catholic hate group. Here's their official ad, which shows what they think of Catholics.
posted on 09/14/2007 3:13:43 PM PDT
by Winged Hussar
Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual
posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its
management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the
exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson