Keep focused on the issues of:
1. Their choice not to have health insurance means taxpayers now pay their medical bills.
2. Lifestyle supported by taxpayers.
2. Income/lifestyle not adding up.
4. Misrepresenting themselves as uninsured through work.
5. Details surrounding the private school. How can they afford or why did they get accepted/financial assistance? Back door dealing?
6. Their apparently wealthy families.
Expose them as gov't entitlement abusers and tax cheats if that is indeed what they are. The accident/injuries are only tangentially related to these issues. They put themselves in the public eye. They'd better lube up because here comes the microscope.
If kept in the news, hopefully it will become apparent to more of the common folk that the MSM is not doing their investigative job and is shilling for the dems, while attacking icwhatudo with vitriol.
Don't let them paint us as mean people attacking a tragic family or 12 year old although they'll surely try. The general public is very easily misdirected by the press.
I agree with you. There only relevant question WRT to these people is should folks who chose not to get the insurance they clearly could have afforded be subsidized when they lose their gamble?