Skip to comments.Why I hate Annapolis
Posted on 12/01/2007 3:47:31 AM PST by tedbel
hat was agreed to at Annapolis will destroy Israel. By Ted Belman
By Ted Belman
Let me count the ways;
1. Israel consented to being castrated. [That says it all but Ill continue anyway.}
2. The Bush administration agreed to physically separate the Jews from the Arabs at the Annapolis conference in a manner that aligns with the apartheid policies of the Arab world which prohibit Israelis from setting foot on Arab soil.
3. In accordance with Saudi demands, the Americans prohibited Israeli representatives from entering the hall through the same door as the Arabs. ] 4. Israel gave up all protection afforded by the Roadmap including a) agreed to discuss final status issues (core issues) before Arab compliance with Stage I of Roadmap b) agreed to accept US rulings as to performance by Israel and the PA
5. Olmert retreated from his promise that he would never agree to any document that would not recognize Israel, first and foremost, as a Jewish state.
6. Israel agreed to negotiate even though Arabs insisted on right of return
(Excerpt) Read more at israpundit.com ...
[7. Israel agreed to accept a narrow limits for negotiation such as 67 borders and sharing of Jerusalem]
Israel is now a pariah nation and must look to the person of Jesus Christ their King to save them from the monsters of America and Europe like the fool Bush who is handing them over to be destroyed by their Islamic enemy. The bush legacy is getting worse and worse as he slips into marxist leftist theology and policies with the GOP rino and liberal marxist politicians and ignorant masses of America.
[Why don’t we force France to give up some of it’s land to form a Palestine State.. or should I say, PLO Terrorist State in France.]
France is already overrun by the marxists and islamic terrorist powers of the western world.
Ditto what you said.
I forgot about that, thank you for reminding me that.
That day will come.
[ was that Israel is always forced to give up land that GOD gave to them.]
A good point and true, Israel should not trust in politicians who always destroy national iterests and freedoms and safety, but their are simply to many fools in political power and the number is swelling.
Indeed, what do politicians know about God and His sure Word. They are puppets and self sering fools that serve their own interests and agendas and that ignorance of Biblical prophesies will lead to the eventual attack of all nations on Israel and God in the person of Christ Jesus will destroy all the nations who come to destroy Israel.
Politicians do not believe Jesus is Christ and neither does Israel, but we know the eventual outcome.
1. Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2. The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,
3. Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
4. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
5. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
6. Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
7. I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my son; this day have I begotten thee.
8. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
9. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel.
10. Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
11. Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
12. Kiss the son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
I cannot begin to tell you how disappointed I am in the Bush Administration and the RINOs. It is like both parties are working toward One World Government with the UN in charge!
First we have the immature and childish comparison of the Palestinians “plight” by Rice. Then we have the Bush Administration deciding to implement a proven 100% failed policy of “land for peace,” in effect joining the liberals who want to offload Israel because it is such a small country causing so much trouble. The Israelites have created an economy from desert sand. The Palestinians are still living in refugee camps in spite of all the dollars sent there over the years. Israel has its own political problems, but nonetheless, as goes Israel will go the USA. They both practice free enterprise, unlike the UN and most of the rest of the world, IMO.
I to am so disappointed with Bush and look forward to the day the foolish man who sold America to it’s illegal immigrant enemies and Israel to its Islamic terroist murderers enemies leaves office. Perhaps he will move south of the border.
Pssst. Don't tell the arabs how many Jews have probably passed through that door since it was built.
Olmert retreated from his promise...
Why do the Israelis leave this wimp in office?
A more appropriate title would be “Why the Lord hates Annapolis”. Isaiah 34.
Barbary Pirates torture western prisoners
I blame one group primarily
Stupid Jewish government leaders consenting to this crap.
Israels only security is God, their Arms and the American Peoples Political support in spite of the Whores in Washington.
Your post is ridiculous. You claimed that the US only recently has had problems with Islamists. Another FReeper pointed out that Islamists have been attacking Americans since our founding. You reply that Europeans have also attacked people and that historical events are irrelevant to your theories about history. Something is clouding your judgement.
NO LAND FOR PEACE !!!!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.