Skip to comments.Hillary Hostage Crisis on Google Video - yes, what a great leader she would be
Posted on 12/02/2007 3:26:10 PM PST by doug from upland
(Enjoy the mocking)
HILLARY AND THE HOSTAGE CRISIS ON GOOGLE VIDEOS
NOTE: Hillary had the headlines during the so-called hostage crisis.
JILL ZUCKMAN: Clinton rushes to comfort beseiged campaign crew
SUSAN CORNWELL: Clinton impresses with handling of hostage drama
TONY ALLEN-MILLS: Cool Hillary shines in hostage crisis
It ain't difficult finding the right "crazy" amongst the liberals, to pull this off....and possibly pardoned later.
Congratulations! Your posts are always on target and interesting to read.
"No 9/11 tragedy if Hillary had been president," says nonpartisan panel of experts.
Her quick and tireless efforts defused the hostage crisis, the Nation grateful, says poll.
Washington, D.C. "Hillary would have acted immediately. We saw her in action. The second tower would not have been hit. We think that even the first tower would have been spared," said panel member Paul Begala . . . A critic of the panel's findings, Mary Matalin, will debate panel member James Carville locally. Tickets are $75, call . . . .
Thanks, but I actually reached it in April. When JimRob changed over to another server (I guess that is what happened), many of the dates for those of use who came here in early to mid-1997 reverted to the Dec. date.
1. Hillary Machine finds useful idiot to stage a siege of her campaign office (while she isn't there).
2. Leland Eisenberg (nitwit of choice) straps highway flares to his belly, goes to the office to ask Hillary about healthcare for the mentally ill (You know the Democrats ALWAYS trot out a victim. It couldn't be a kid this time because it's not politicaly correct for a kid to have fake explosives tied to his/her tummy.)
3. From the comfort of her home in Washington, D.C., she makes her first statement about the incident. THEN jumps on a WAITING plane for a photo op in N.H.
4. AP and other main stream (kawf...liberal) media call her presidential (for ? )
5. Backpeddling (soft-peddling) began in the Boston Globe this morning with excuses by Eisenberg stepson for Leland's behavior.
6. Why isn't this guy in re-hab or a mental hospital today? Where's that Democrat compassion and caring that they afford rapists and murderers?????
laughable how cynical Boston bar patrons are becoming...
according to a friend who's out and about every night...Hillary is starting to be looked at as a jerk because of the above and other issues.
2a. Willing accomplices in NH law enforcement stretch incident out to 5 hours while Hillary -- in continuous contact at all levels -- continually threatens reprisals if situation doesn't follow her plan.
2b. Hillary meets for four hours with Huma and other advisors to optimize positive spin from incident.
2c. Hillary cancels following day's visit to Iowa so that she can blame failure in Iowa caucuses on inclement weather (despite the fact that she could have flown there directly from New Hampshire).
Wonder if her campaign had to pay for the police details???
Hillary was miles away and the best she could do was make a few phone calls. It is also my understanding that the "hostages" were allowed to use their cell phones.
Did anyone actually look at the google video I posted?
This sort of reminds me of the scene in “The Right Stuff” where VP Lyndon Johnson pays a visit to John Glenn’s wife to comfort her after her husband’s lauch was scrubbed. I won’t elaborate. If you haven’t seen it, then you really ought to rent the movie. It’s one of the greatest movies in history.
Good work, Doug.
Thanks, Doug, your video nailed it. Some Presidents don’t understand that appearances are everything. Hillary, on the other hand, will know what to do the the next 9/11 (huddle with Huma and appear Presidential), the next Katrina (huddle with Huma and appear Presidential), Iran going nuclear (huddle with Huma and appear Presidential), hubby exploiting interns ... You get the idea.
Now what are you going to do about Islamofascist cells sprouting up in the US? Or the illegal entry of terrorists through our porous borders? Or those with easy access to the elements to make dirty bombs?
“Keep your pants on or I’m coming over there!” That one had me on the floor.
I Did......great job as always
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.