Indeed, and Blacks represent what percentage of the population in America? And yet if the deck is stacked...
“The tail wags the dog again. Because gays are so over-represented in the mass media and politics, 2 percent of the population dictates the agenda of the other 98 percent.”
And these sickos intend to have full access to the kids of the 98% able to reproduce. Let me know when you figure out a way to stop this most degenerate of all social movements.
2 percent is generous. The last census has them at 1 percent, and possibly less than that.
It seems that the gay agenda lover straight people like Arnold and many others are doing just as bad as that 2 percent. If it was just the gays than we probably would not see so much agenda advancing. I just don’t understand the straight people getting behind all this stuff.