1. I am a recognized authority in American history, particularly concerning the Colonial, Revolutionary, and Federal Eras.
2. I personally own a vast collection of thousands of documents of American history predating 1812, including handwritten works of the signers of the Declaration and the Constitution.
3. As a result of my expertise, I work as a consultant to national history textbook publishers and have been appointed by the State Boards of Education in States such as California and Texas to help write the American history and government standards for students in those States. Additionally, I consult with Governors and State Boards of Education in several other States and have testified in numerous State Legislatures on American history.
4. I am the recipient of several national and international awards, including the George Washington Honor Medal, the Daughters of the American Revolution Medal of Honor, Who's Who in America (1997, 1999), Who's Who in the World (1996, 1999), Who's Who in American Education (1996, 1997), International Who's Who of Professionals (1996), Two Thousand Notable American Men Hall of Fame (1995), Who's Who in the South and Southwest (1995, 1999), Who's Who Among Outstanding Americans (1994), Outstanding Young Men in America (1990), and numerous other awards.
5. I have also written and published numbers of books and articles on American history and its related issues. (Original Intent
, 1996; Bulletproof George Washington
, 1990; Ethics: An Early American Handbook
, 1999; Lives of the Signers of the Declaration of Independence
, 1995, and many others).
He drives the secular humanist nuts.
posted on 01/04/2008 6:51:15 PM PST
(Gun control is hitting what you aim at!)
Thanks to everyone.. I’ll give it some time and money.
posted on 01/04/2008 8:53:18 PM PST
(It's simple, fight or die)
Maybe I missed it, but did you mention “AMERICA’S GOD AND COUNTRY” By: William J. Federer, an encycopedia of Quotations.
It covers quotations of Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Adams etc. They not only mentioned: “Almighty God, the Creator, but also the Lord Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour.”
And I love the facts (as given in this book) on the founders of: “Harvard, Yale, and Princeton, etc.”
I’m sure if the students and faculties
of these institutions were told they must study and read these statements, they would riot and attempt to burn down these great universities, and declare them and the Constitution to be unconstitutional!
posted on 07/17/2009 5:45:09 AM PDT
(If a man knows the right way to live, and does not live it, there is no greater coward. (Anonyous)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson