Skip to comments.Heath Ledger Found Dead In NY Apartment (Breaking News)
Posted on 01/22/2008 2:47:07 PM PST by WmShirerAdmirer
"New York Police Department confirms actor Heath Ledger, 28, found dead in his New York City apartment, which was strewn with pills." | PHOTOS | VIDEO
Live reports at 5:45 PM, Quoting TMZ Source, via Fox News: Actor Heath Ledger, 28, was found dead in his apartment bedroom by his housekeeper and masseuse at 3:30 PM this afternoon. Police are telling TMZ it was an accidental drug overdose and not foul play. Ledger was found with perscription pills strewn around the bed.
TMZ also says the apartment is "not" owned by Mary Kate Olsen
(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...
Before the Joker, he also played a young man who’s life is ruined by drugs in “Candy.”
Yep. He did a “John Cuzak” and only starred in weird flicks that no one watched.
Uhh...ever heard of something called an “ACCIDENTAL overdose?” It was known that he was having sleeping trouble and was taking different over-the-counter medications (that he was becoming addicted to).
"You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. - Jesus, Matthew 5:43-45
"But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. " - Jesus, Luke 6:27-28
"Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse." - Paul, the apostle; Romans 12:14
As were many, I was bothered by some his of film roles and public comments. I wonder how many forgot to pray for him and for God to help him with wisdom. I know that I did.
If you do this with the hundreds of Hollyweirdo's who star in lousy roles and speak junk you will be on your knees 24/7 with no time for anything else.
whoever said that is going to burn in hell a lot worse than heath ledger
Jesus loves died for them, too, as much as the rest of us.
Jesus loves all. But all do not deserve respect.
The dead ALWAYS deserve respect. Anyone who forgets that is a shameful human being.
He was great in the Patriot, and I liked A Knight’s Tale. I never saw Brokeback and probably won’t but I liked him as an actor.
He had a young daughter and pretty wife. So sad. It’s amazing that so many of these people simply can’t handle fame and fortune. You’d think he would have had everything to live for and stay clean so he could really enjoy life.
It’s a sad situation and I offer prayers for his survivors and for his eternal soul. GG
Does that include those such as Hitler and Stalin?
Really? Do you think those in Hell really deserve respect?
(Now, I'm not saying Ledger is...far from it...I do not know his relationship with God.)
But, really. Stalin, Lenin, Hitler, Mao...do you respect them?
Yes. 95% of the time it's the euphemism used for either "suicide" or "too addicted to depressants to control oneself". The other 5% is real dosage error, stupid binging/mixing contraindicated drugs or body chemistry malreaction. Even then, it is almost entirely avoidable with a microgram of thought about what you are putting in your body.
Do you guys think there’s a legitimate comparison between Hitler and Stalin and Heath Ledger?
But we still don’t KNOW, and until we do, I think we should reserve judgement.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.