Skip to comments.YOU MAY BE A TALIBAN IF..........
Posted on 01/30/2008 10:33:35 AM PST by Turret Gunner A20
YOU MAY BE A TALIBAN IF..........
1. You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to beer.
2. You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can't afford shoes.
3. You have more wives than teeth.
4. You wipe your butt with your bare left hand, but consider bacon "unclean."
5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.
6. You can't think of anyone you HAVEN'T declared Jihad against.
7. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing.
8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs.
9. You've ever uttered the phrase, "I love what you've done with your cave."
10. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least one.
11. You bathe at least monthly whether necessary or not.
12. You've ever had a crush on your neighbor's goat.
It seems to me that a lot of these things apply to much more than the Taliban.
Thanks for posting I needed a laugh.
LOL Those were funny
You’ve traded more than one wife for a newer AK47.
A well needed guffaw (after mcLame’s disgusting “win” last night.)
13. You think Helen Thomas and Madeline Allbright are “hotties”...............
14) You’re a well-traveled man. Parts of you are in Khandahar, parts of you are in Kabul, parts of you are in...
Sheeeeeesh! Even the Taliban can't be that bad off, can they???
Maybe...Ever wonder why they cover the women from head to toe, with only their eyes showing???
If you lived in a cave for five years and all you had to look at were dirty, smelly, bearded men and goats, what would YOU think?........
You get ‘modern’ and let your wife (wives) walk in front of you -— but neglect to tell anyone it is because of land mines....
Let’s add another one:
13. You think that “bone loss” refers to a head condition.
If your cave collapses and you start frantically calling your wife’s name... because she was the closest to your guns...
you just might be a Taliban.
thanx fer the clarification;-)
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.