Obama is not a Muslim and, even if he were, it would not disqualify him from office. The TRUTH about him is far more damaging.
(1) Obama is not a Muslim, he is a member of an arguably racist church whose pastor, Jeremiah Wright, said "white America" got a "wake up call" on 9/11, and other things.
(2) Obama misused his own church's 501(c)(3) tax exempt resources by giving a speech with substantial campaign-related content. This is a matter of record in the speech that is hosted at the United Church of Christ's own Web site. Spread the word that Obama abused tax-exempt resources to support his political campaign, and has apparently gotten his church into trouble with the IRS as a result (again per UCC's Web site). http://www.israpundit.com/2008/?p=343 for details.
(3) Obama refused to "reject" the support of the prominent racist, Catholic-hater, and anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan until Tim Russert and Hillary Clinton backed him into a corner.
(4) Obama endorsed and promoted Al Sharpton and his National Action Network, both of which have racist and anti-Semitic records. Just Google on "Freddy's Fashion Mart" and "Sharpton" for but one example.
(5) Obama solicited and obtained the endorsement of MoveOn.org, which also has a record of promoting anti-Semitism, hatred of Catholics, and 9/11 conspiracy theories.
Let's bring this phony smile on top of an empty suit down honorably and fairly, by circulating the truth about him through E-mails as described in the referenced article. When the Elephant crushes him in an electoral landslide, we can tell ourselves that we played a clean game and beat Obama, not with "smears" or "swiftboating," but with truth and honor.
Oh please. Obama's (and the Democrat Party's) unremitting exploitation of envy and hatred in the electorate comes from a far, far worse place.
Ha ha ha ha. Was that supposed to be funny?
If he's not then he's a reasonable facsimile of one. His proposed policies would have the same effect.
Hello, we would like to ask if you would mind participating in our opinion poll by answering a few brief questions.
1. Does it bother you that Obama is a muslim?
2. Are you impressed by Hillary Clinton’s grasp of this issues and intelect?
3. If you had to vote today, would you vote for an old angry man, a smooth talker with no public record or an experienced woman with 35 years of experience?
...and no one knows where this information is coming from.
H I L L A R Y
"My mother may have raised me as an athiest, but I'm now a devout Christian. What? You don't believe me....?"
His campaign is alot more worried about Larry Sinclair than this.
Please get Obama’s take on this:
In 24 business hours, John Kerry's war record will be unsealed so the public can finally take a look at his sterling accomplishments... What? It's true, I read it on TruthOut - didn't Fitzmas happen?
I remember when journalists reported facts, not opinions.
The refusal to admit the truth continues...
By the way, shortly before the “demise” of the Romney campaign, Andrew McCarthy joined with him. I was a Fred Thompson supporter, but I was glad to see Romney was paying attention with the addition of McCarthy.
McCain’s terminology in re: Islamic jihad is lacking, which leads me to believe that he is of the mind that Islam has been hijacked, rather than that something is intrinsically wrong with Islam itself. McCain may want to marginalize those of us who are questioning Islam, but consider the fact that Turkey is considering reform (at least as far as the hadiths). That would not have taken place if not for those of us who are putting pressure on Islam itself.
In that light, we are right in questioning Obama’s links - whether it is his brother Roy, or his cousin Odinga, etc.
You need to understand the meaning of so called "swiftboating" before you use it so carelessly. Those of us who were involved with bringing the truth to the American public take exception to your insinuation that it was a smear or dishonorable. You need to apologize!
If he is not a muslime, he does seem to have a level of comfort with muslimes and islam which is not appropriate for the a man running for President of a country that radical islam is at war with. And if the rumors that he is a muslime represent exaggerations or outright falsehoods, then cry me a river — Republicans have been putting up with rumors, innuendoes, and outright lies for years — not just on the internet, but on the evening news. Just remember the NAACP ads about Jasper TX, Dan Rather and the TX Air National Guard, and the slanderous stories about Katrina.
He is a Muslim sympathizer at the very least.
I wonder if after Obama wins this nomination, the Dems wont pull the same trick they pulled in New Jersy when Torrecelli was losing in the polls so they yanked him and threw in a new candidate at the end.
A “smear” is something one puts on a bagel.
Spare me this crap!
Only Democrats use "swiftboating" as a negative. "Swiftboating" Kerry was telling the truth about him.
He still did NOT reject the support of Louis Farrakhan. In the debate the other night, Obama merely rejected the Anti-Jewish statements made by Farrakhan.
Big Difference. If Hillary were smart, she would continue to hammer away at Obama's relationship to Farrakhan, because the Republicans certainly will in the Fall.
Obama may not be a Muslim now. Notice he stated he’s been a member of the Christian Church for 20 years. No mention of his childhood or where he lived and where he worshipped as a child. I have read that he attended a Catholic school in Indonesia where he was registered as a Muslim. And, also that during that phase of his life, he attended Friday prayers at a mosque with his step-father.
I do not blame him for not shouting our his conversion (if he’s truly a Christian now), because it would make him a target of a fatwah against him by the most radical islamists. Still, how can we trust a man who does not come clean, in order to halt these whispers about him? For one thing, most Christians “put on the new mantel of Christ” in that they choose a Christian name to indicate to the world that they are Christians. [Note: Bobby Jindal took a Christian name when he converted!] Barack H. Obama still clings to his Muslim names. Yet, he does not want anyone to actually call him by his complete name. He says it’s bigotry to do so. He’s being two-faced.
So, however can he be surprised that many people wonder at his true religious alliegiance, and also at his honesty?