I am perplexed. After all, when the proposed income tax cut was on the ballot in 2000, more than a million Massachusetts residents voted to keep the income tax at its old, higher rate. Apparently they only wanted other people to have to pay the higher rate. You cant blame the 60 percent of us who voted to cut our taxes for not paying. The other 40 percent, though - whats up with you people? Do you think taxes are for somebody else to pay, but not you?
Perfect. Nobody exposes the shameless hypocrisy of the scumbag Democrats better than Howie. When scumbag Democrat voters walk into the polling place, they vote for big government to confiscate more money... from their neighbors. I cannot think of anything more rude and selfish than that. But that's the scumbag Democrats for you....
To: Andonius_99; Andy'smom; Antique Gal; Big Guy and Rusty 99; bitt; Barset; Carolinamom; CatQuilt; ...
Friday show ping.
Just saw bargain matinee of Horton Hears a Who—very good
movie. And maybe it can give a subliminal message to the voters out there: the elephant is your only hope :)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson