Skip to comments.Bill Press: Hillary Has 'B---- of Brass'
Posted on 03/13/2008 4:13:49 PM PDT by governsleastgovernsbest
click here to read article
More like Lead (Pb)..as in Chinese bought and paid for toxic additives.
History Hillary Rodham Hopes we have all forgotten...
Hillary Clinton has been telling America that she is the most qualified candidate for President based on her record,” which she says includes her eight years in the White House as First Lady or “Co-President ?” and her seven years in the Senate. Here is a reminder of what that “record” includes: as First Lady, Hillary assumed authority over Health Care Reform, a process that cost the taxpayers over $13 million. She told both Bill Bradley and Patrick Moynihan, key votes needed to pass her legislation, that she would “demonize “anyone who opposed it. But it was opposed; she couldn’t get her incomplete, poorly written Health Care Reform Bill to the house floor of the House for a vote buy a Congress which at the time was controlled by her own party. And in the next election, her party lost control of both the House and Senate.
- Hillary assumed authority over selecting a Female Attorney General. Her first two recommendations Zoe Baird and Kimba Wood were forced to withdraw their names from consideration,
and then she chose Janet Reno. Janet Reno was later described by Bill himself as, “My Worst Mistake.”
- Hillary recommended Lani Guinier for head of the Civil Rights Commission. When Guinier’s radical views became known, her name had to be withdrawn.
- Hillary recommended her former law partners, Web Hubbell, Vince Foster, and William Kennedy for positions in the Justice Department, White House staff, and the Treasury, respectively. Hubbell was later imprisoned, Foster committed suicide (?) and Kennedy was forced to resign.
- Hillary also recommended a close friend of the Clintons,
former bartender Craig Livingstone, for the position of director of White House security. When Livingstone was investigated for the improper access of up to 900 FBI files of Clinton enemies, called “Filegate” and the widespread use of drugs by White House staff, both Hillary and her husband denied knowing him. FBI Agent Dennis Sculimbrene confirmed in a Senate Judiciary Committee meeting in 1996 both the drug use and Hillary’s involvement in hiring Livingstone.
After that, the FBI closed its White House Liaison Office,
after having served seven Presidents for over three decades.
In order to open “slots” in the White House for her friends “The Harry Thomasons” to whom millions of dollars in travel contracts would later be awarded; Hillary had the entire staff of the White House Travel Office....Fired. She then reported them to the FBI for “gross mismanagement,” and their reputations ruined. Following a thirty-month F.B.I. investigation, only one, Billy Dale, was charged with a crime allegedly mixing personal money with White House funds (not theft) when he cashed personal checks and drew White House funds for his checks. The jury took less than two hours to acquit him.
- Another of Hillary’s assumed duties was directing the “Bimbo Eruption Squad” and Scandal Defense: she urged her husband not to settle the Paula Jones lawsuit. This was a Monumental Strategic Error of Gargantuan Proportions. She then refused to release the Whitewater documents, which led to the appointment of Ken Starr as Special Prosecutor. After $80 million dollars of taxpayer money was spent, Starr’s investigation led to Monica Lewinsky, which led to Bill lying about it and later admitting his affairs. Then they had to settle with Paula Jones after all. And Bill lost his law license for lying to the grand jury. ...and Bill was impeached by the House. Hillary almost got herself indicted for perjury and obstruction of justice. She avoided it mostly because she repeated, “I do not recall,” “I have no recollection,” and “I don’t know” 56 times under oath.
And don’t forget her part in Vince Foster’s “suicide” aftermath, when investigators were not provided requested records. Let’s not forget that while all this was going on
Hillary wrote “It Takes a Village,”which espouses her true Socialist Values and Viewpoints.
During their final months in the Whitehouse, Hillary decided to seek election to the Senate in a state she had never resided, New York. Before leaving office, She had her husband Bill pardon FALN terrorists in order to get Latino support for her NY Senate run. Then in order to get Jewish support, reduced the sentences of four men from the Rockland Village of New Square the New Square Hassidim who were convicted of bilking the state and federal government of tens of millions of grant dollars. Hillary also had Bill pardon her brother’s clients, for a small fee, to get financial support.
Finally, Hillary left the White House, but later had to return more than $200,000 in White House furniture, china, and artwork she had taken. In the campaign for the Senate,
Hillary played the “Woman Card” often, portraying her opponent Mr. Lazio as a bully picking on her. Hillary’s husband further protected her by asking the National Archives to withhold from the public until 2012 many records of their time in the White House, including much of Hillary’s correspondence and her calendars. There are ongoing lawsuits to force the release of those records.
As the Junior Senator from New York, Hillary has passed no major legislation. She has deferred to the Senior Senator (Schumer) to tend to the needs of New Yorkers, even on the hot issue of medical problems of workers involved in the cleanup of Ground Zero after 9/11. Hillary’s one notable vote,supporting the plan to invade Iraq, which she has since disavowed. Quite a resume, isn’t it ? Help America Remember and Share This.
Those geldings are really afraid of that old mare.
Run Hillaryous Run!
Yeah, compared to his.
Come on Bill Press, you are referring to the Hillary who breaks out crying, who is scared off by Fox News, who crumbled during the intern scandal, who whimpers that she is asked the first question, who needs bad Bill to protect her. The picture emerges of her as a cowardly bully.
Very good summary.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.