One, he hates Jews. Maybe he always did, maybe it was because they didn’t support him in his reelection bid when Reagan kicked his butt, it doesn’t matter. What does matter is that he does. He hates Jews and he especially hates Israel.
Two. Arabs pay him money.
It really is that simple. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out.
posted on 05/05/2008 5:32:43 AM PDT
(Bushed out!!! Another tragic victim of BDS.)
To: Ronin; vietvet67
Both of you have 90% of the reason covered. The remainder of the 10% has to do with Jimmy Carter being so full of himself that he actually believes his own propoganda.
posted on 05/05/2008 7:21:01 AM PDT
((Are there any men left in Washington? Or are there only cowards? Ahmad Shah Massoud))
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson