Skip to comments.9/11 Conspiracy Theorist to Run for Congress (WI)
Posted on 05/13/2008 6:38:38 PM PDT by Diana in Wisconsin
A former University of Wisconsin-Madison lecturer who taught that the U.S. government was behind the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks is running for Congress.
Kevin Barrett says he will officially announce his challenge to Democratic U.S. Rep. Ron Kind on Monday. Barrett says he will make the announcement before a Kind town hall meeting and then ask the congressman "some pointed questions."
Barrett says he is running as a Libertarian and will be calling for an investigation into the terrorist attacks. He calls the official version of what happened a "load of hooey."
Barrett is also urging voters to throw all Democrats and Republicans out of office.
Kind has represented western Wisconsin's 3rd District in Congress since 1996.
Any one know what happens to a snowball in hell?
Gee, maybe he could get Rosie O’Donuts to stump with him.
These are the types of libertarians that make all libertarians look bad.
“These are the types of libertarians that make all libertarians look bad.”
I know! I was proud of Husband when he voted for Ron Paul in our state primary. It’s obvious I’m dragging him in the RIGHT direction, and aside from the pot smoking, I lean that way, too. ;) (Husband is not a doper, either.)
HOWEVER, Husband and I both agree that the time is not right to overthrow the Government. Shall I put you on my short list for notification when the time is right? ;)
You're certainly right about that. The Libertarians should throw this nut under the bus.
Oh, well, it’s a free country.
It's that 99% that make the other 1% look bad.
Good luck if you won the primary we might have a shot at teh seat. But, if you don’t please run as an indeendent.Try the moonbat party label.
pathetic jackass...I’m from Wisconsin, but that state is home to some of the most ludicrous thought in the world...the U.of Wis in Madison is like a branch of moscow state....I’m really sad that wisconsonites have fallen so far behind reality....very sad!!!
In all seriousness, I’d go as far to say that 80% of “libertarians” make the rest look bad. At least that is the case for most of the folks I know IRL who call themselves “libertarian” - far left ecofascist economics combined with “civil liberties” concerns related to pot, abortion, prostitution, terrorists in gitmo, gay “marriage”, and evicting all trace of religion from the public square. There are even self-described “libertarians” who think free health-care, free education, and a pension are fundamental human rights, but that private gun ownership, education choice, and not wanting to murder innocent infants are antithetical to real liberty.
Hence why I always self-identify as a RIGHT libertarian, conservative libertarian, or simply a capitalist.
Mr. Barrett has plenty of time to practice the following words for the occasion, “Don't taze me bro!”
This guy's a Libertarian, not a libertarian. The big Ls generally get ~100 votes/county out there.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.