Not to me. We have no reason to believe its not real. I’ve read the commentary on why its not. Its simply not convincing and not relevant even if it might be true.
Of you want to prove Obama a liar, it’s a lot easier to point to his brazen broken promise on campaign financing. Obama is starting to tell lies with great rapidity. Just not about where he was born.
“We have no reason to believe....”
You may have no reason to believe it is a forgery, I have multiple reasons why I know it is.
1) the FACT that the Obama website document and the KOS version have different alignments on the borders. They are supposed to be the same document, but they are not.....meaning that one or both had this electronically and altered it.
2) Multiple experts in graphic programs have declared it to be a fraud due to the critical info (names, dates) having been photoshopped into the document. All of the analyzes have been posted on FR.
3) The blackout of the cert number is computer generated. So OBVIOUSLY someone doctored the document. It did not come that way from Hawaii.
4) The border hatch grid is at odds with all of the other samples of HAwaii certifications of live birth that have been produced. How could that be?
5) The document is a computer generated jpg, without a doubt. Meaning that it was not a hard copy that was scanned. Hawaii does not release these electronically, according to their own spokeswoman, so how could it have been a jpg created directly from the computer?
And since it is a forgery, and Obama is posting it caliming it as legit, there better damn well be a heavy price to pay for this fraudulence, even if the info contained in it is accurate.
Well, speak for yourself ... we do have reasons and we've given them.
Could you do me a favor, could you post in your own words the reasons you've heard that we have to claim the cert is a forgery?
He can lie, but that doesn’t mean the American people will understand.