“We have no reason to believe....”
You may have no reason to believe it is a forgery, I have multiple reasons why I know it is.
1) the FACT that the Obama website document and the KOS version have different alignments on the borders. They are supposed to be the same document, but they are not.....meaning that one or both had this electronically and altered it.
2) Multiple experts in graphic programs have declared it to be a fraud due to the critical info (names, dates) having been photoshopped into the document. All of the analyzes have been posted on FR.
3) The blackout of the cert number is computer generated. So OBVIOUSLY someone doctored the document. It did not come that way from Hawaii.
4) The border hatch grid is at odds with all of the other samples of HAwaii certifications of live birth that have been produced. How could that be?
5) The document is a computer generated jpg, without a doubt. Meaning that it was not a hard copy that was scanned. Hawaii does not release these electronically, according to their own spokeswoman, so how could it have been a jpg created directly from the computer?
And since it is a forgery, and Obama is posting it caliming it as legit, there better damn well be a heavy price to pay for this fraudulence, even if the info contained in it is accurate.
Stupid question, but I came to the party late. Isn’t it possible to get some FReepers and/or conservatives that were born in Hawaii around the same time to scan in their BCs to see if they are similar? They could redact sensitive info so as not to compromise their identity/security. This may be Dan Rather all over again-only more important. Surely, there were a ton of Navy kids born in Hawaii around then.