Skip to comments.Jill Stanek: Obama's biggest lie about supporting infanticide
Posted on 07/02/2008 4:35:45 PM PDT by wagglebee
click here to read article
And he likely doesn't consider the rest of us to be persons either.
Freepmail wagglebee to subscribe or unsubscribe from the moral absolutes ping list.
Obama is a baby killer, and that is not a racial comment....
Gad, where do we get these idiots.
This atrocity and unspeakbale evil in addition to his militant anti-Americanism and his abject marxism.
But, Obama's ardent followers (including the MSM) are not swayed by logic, reason, or truth, and regardless of his positions, his gaffes, his past, or his associations, he is an idol and they the idolaters. His campaign media-blitz has been designed and engineered to evoke just such mindless hero worship without considering specific positions.
Those wild-eyed people represent the millions of Americans raised in the government day-care and indoctrination centers we call public schools who did not have, or would not listen to, parents and others who tried to counterweight the propaganda they heard at school...who have been raised on 60 second sound bite time spans and know no better.
You have other tens of millions on the dole who will vote for him regardless of position because he promises to keep pilfering the public largess for them.
Still othes of millions will vote for him simply because he is black, not caring to hear or look at his actual positions.
Other millions will vote for him because they know exactly who he is and what he represents and agree with his anti-American positions.
The first three are all what is termed, useful idiots, a term coined by Lennin for the dupes he got to support him.
Against this it is left to us to educate, arouse, and amass the tens of millions of Americans, of all races and creeds, who understand and hold fast to the foundational principles our constitutional republic rests upon...many of them the bitter, rural Americans clinging to their guns and religion that Obama so arrogantly spoke of.
Finally, understand that this is not the first time in history that rock-star, messianic status has been conferred on a populist, charismatic individual in order to hand them the reigns of power. Although there are many critical differences, still it is important when you consider the danger that this candidate poses to American foreign policy, our economy, our social fabric, and to the war we are fighting against fanatical Islamic Jihad terrorists, to note the following comparison:
Simply put, Barack Hussein Obama is the apex of the hate-America, domestic enemy in this country. His election as president would be the greatest coup any enemy has ever scored against this country and could easily lead to the worst, horrific disaster in our nation's history.
From OnTheIssues.org: Obama on Abortion
* Ok for state to restrict late-term partial birth abortion. (Apr 2008)
* We can find common ground between pro-choice and pro-life. (Apr 2008)
* Undecided on whether life begins at conception. (Apr 2008)
* Teach teens about abstinence and also about contraception. (Apr 2008)
* GovWatch: Obama's "present" votes were a requested strategy. (Feb 2008)
* Expand access to contraception; reduce unintended pregnancy. (Feb 2008)
* Rated 100% by NARAL on pro-choice votes in 2005, 2006 & 2007. (Jan 2008)
* Voted against banning partial birth abortion. (Oct 2007)
* Stem cells hold promise to cure 70 major diseases. (Aug 2007)
* Trust women to make own decisions on partial-birth abortion. (Apr 2007)
* Extend presumption of good faith to abortion protesters. (Oct 2006)
* Constitution is a living document; no strict constructionism. (Oct 2006)
* Moral accusations from pro-lifers are counterproductive. (Oct 2004)
* Pass the Stem Cell Research Bill. (Jun 2004)
* Protect a woman's right to choose. (May 2004)
* Supports Roe v. Wade. (Jul 1998)
* Voted NO on defining unborn child as eligible for SCHIP. (Mar 2008)
* Voted NO on prohibiting minors crossing state lines for abortion. (Mar 2008)
* Voted YES on expanding research to more embryonic stem cell lines. (Apr 2007)
* Voted NO on notifying parents of minors who get out-of-state abortions. (Jul 2006)
* Voted YES on $100M to reduce teen pregnancy by education & contraceptives. (Mar 2005)
* Sponsored bill providing contraceptives for low-income women. (May 2006)
* Rated 0% by the NRLC, indicating a pro-choice stance. (Dec 2006)
* Ensure access to and funding for contraception. (Feb 2007)
From OnTheIssues.org: John McCain on Abortion:
* Pro-life and an advocate for the Rights of Man everywhere. (Feb 2008)
* GovWatch: 1999: Don't force women to have illegal operations. (Feb 2008)
* Abortion issue shows what kind of country we are. (Aug 2007)
* Concerned if women undergo illegal dangerous operations. (May 2007)
* Supports federal funding of embryonic stem cell research. (May 2007)
* Prosecute abortion doctors, not women who get them. (Jan 2000)
* Family Conference if daughter wanted an abortion. (Jan 2000)
* Abortion OK if raped; and no testing for rape. (Jan 2000)
* Supports fetal tissue research; against over-intensity. (Jan 2000)
* Overturn Roe v. Wade, but keep incest & rape exceptions. (Jan 2000)
* Support adoption & foster care; work together on abortion. (Oct 1999)
* Wants Roe vs. Wade made irrelevant, but would not repeal it. (Aug 1999)
* Opposes partial-birth abortions & public financing. (Aug 1999)
* Nominate justices based on experience, and values. (Jun 1999)
* Restrict abortions; no partial-birth; no public funding. (Jul 1998)
* Supports repealing Roe v. Wade. (May 2007)
* Voted YES on defining unborn child as eligible for SCHIP. (Mar 2008)
* Voted YES on barring HHS grants to organizations that perform abortions. (Oct 2007)
* Voted YES on expanding research to more embryonic stem cell lines. (Apr 2007)
* Voted YES on notifying parents of minors who get out-of-state abortions. (Jul 2006)
* Voted NO on $100M to reduce teen pregnancy by education & contraceptives. (Mar 2005)
* Voted YES on criminal penalty for harming unborn fetus during other crime. (Mar 2004)
* Voted YES on banning partial birth abortions except for maternal life. (Mar 2003)
* Voted YES on maintaining ban on Military Base Abortions. (Jun 2000)
* Voted YES on banning partial birth abortions. (Oct 1999)
* Voted YES on banning human cloning. (Feb 1998)
* Rated 0% by NARAL, indicating a pro-life voting record. (Dec 2003)
* Expand embryonic stem cell research. (Jun 2004)
* Rated 75% by the NRLC, indicating a mixed record on abortion. (Dec 2006)
I have long suspected that Jimmy Carter was a sort of "Manchurian Candidate," and I am POSITIVE that Obama is. As Rush has opined, Obama IS NOT the true threat, he is a puppet and we might not find out who is pulling his strings until it is too late.
Here’s Bennett making that comment and Brazile telling him people aren’t interested in narrow issues like that.
Easy wealth & poor education?
>> Donna Brazile responded, “Bill, you want to have a conversation about narrow issues
I know prenatals are small, but I never heard them called narrow.
Barack Hussein Obama;: the most wickedly political man to ever be nominated candidate for the presidency.
Please FreepMail me if you want on or off my Pro-Life Ping List.
“Heres Bennett making that comment and Brazile telling him people arent interested in narrow issues like that.”
People think of the killing of babies as narrow issues? They aren’t interested?
Then we truly are doomed.
Forget the oil prices, and terrorism...if the issue of killing fully born infants is BORING to most people - then none of the other stuff really matters.
Compare that picture to his stance on torture.
“The secret authorization of brutal interrogations is an outrageous betrayal of our core values, and a grave danger to our security. We must do whatever it takes to track down and capture or kill terrorists, but torture is not a part of the answer - it is a fundamental part of the problem with this administration’s approach. Torture is how you create enemies, not how you defeat them. Torture is how you get bad information, not good intelligence. Torture is how you set back America’s standing in the world, not how you strengthen it. It’s time to tell the world that America rejects torture without exception or equivocation. It’s time to stop telling the American people one thing in public while doing something else in the shadows. No more secret authorization of methods like simulated drowning. When I am president America will once again be the country that stands up to these deplorable tactics. When I am president we won’t work in secret to avoid honoring our laws and Constitution, we will be straight with the American people and true to our values,”
Yeah, we can’t get information out of terrorists (whose sole purpose is to destroy us all) but the littlest and youngest fellow citizens can be speared with scissors in the nape of the neck.....
Anything said against His Obamic Holiness is racial.
Thanks for the background on the word wicked, I had heard that a long time ago, but had forgotten about it.
I suppose Brazile has decided that Bill Bennett isn’t an American person.
I bet she wouldn’t be surprised one bit that there are plenty of Americans who want to know the answer to that question. When things get difficult though I guess it’s easier to shift to “This guy wants to lower gas prices” since “This guy wants to kill babies,” is pretty hard to defend.
Excellent quote on torture by Obama...I am going to use that with the picture in future posts. Thanks.
Soros has been funding him and the population control crowd at the Council on Foreign Relations is promoting his campaign through the mainstream media with the special treatment and swooning. All of the usual pro-abortion maniacs want him as president. There is a very suspicious quality to the mock heroic and positive spin given to him by the media (even picked up by Saturday Night Live). They present him, falsely, as a cross between Einstein, Harry Belafonte, Gandhi, Superman, and Jesus. Any thinking person can see through the silliness of this.
He's not the messiah and his utopian platform would bankrupt the country.
[from the website]
Our mission is to inform the American people on Senator Obamas record against the Born Alive Infant Protection Act. The legislation gives legal status and the right to appropriate medical care to infants who survive induced labor abortions.
Jill Stanek, our executive director, witnessed infants who survived these abortions being left to die in her hospitals soiled utility room.
We need your help to raise awareness and fund commercials on this issue.
Those who don’t value life, well, don’t value life.
Nothing about you deserves dignity or preservation if your existance is merely the amount of time that a majority vote of a human society allows you.
Quite possibly the most compelling contrast. It might sway some independents, but it will not sway any pro-abortion voters.
I’ve yet to see a truly effective way of turning a pro-abort around on the issue, short of a total life transormation (ie finding God).
|1:||CCC Search Result - Paragraph # 2271 (618 bytes ) preview document matches
1 Since the first century the Church has affirmed the moral evil of every procured abortion. This teaching has not changed and remains unchangeable. Direct abortion,
|2:||CCC Search Result - Paragraph # 2272 (580 bytes ) preview document matches
2 Formal cooperation in an abortion constitutes a grave offense. The Church attaches the canonical penalty of excommunication to this crime against human life. "A
|3:||CCC Search Result - Paragraph # 2322 (290 bytes ) preview document matches
2 From its conception, the child has the right to life. Direct abortion, that is, abortion willed as an end or as a means, is a "criminal" practice (GS 27 § 3),
|4:||CCC Search Result - Paragraph # 2274 (554 bytes ) preview document matches
gravely opposed to the moral law when this is done with the thought of possibly inducing an abortion, depending upon the results: a diagnosis must not be the equivalent
It is a truly profound graphic!
I’ve often wondered that the infant needs to be turned into a breech position prior to this procedure. Also, how do you, the MD, kill an infant who has survived an abortion?
The entire leadership of the democrap party has reached their empowerment through the slaughter of alive, sensing unborn children. Ever wonder why the ghouls are so fond of saying ‘it’s for the children’?... The abortion holocaust is defended, funded, and relied upon by democrats for their own empowerment. Period. The bastards are destroying this nation in incrimental steps, but they are absolutely complicit in the slaughter of millions of alive unborn children because the democrats support it, defend it, and rely upon keeping it ‘legal’ so they get the votes of those who want the slaughter available for their or their family members’ use. It’s despicable that so many—too many- Catholics and Protestants professing to believe in Christ Jesus vote for these ghoulish democrat bastards like Boxer, clinton, Dodd, Kennedy, Harkin, Murray, etc. Apparently, pastors and priests have failed to educate their flocks as to what God says about the Molech worshippers who ‘sacrificed’ their infants to the firey metal god. The ghouls killing the alive unborn are the modern-day high priests/priestesses of Molech/Satan worship. Democrats fete ghouls like Tiller (and the people elected their current governor who used monies sent to her from Tiller ... if that is not blood money, there is no such thing!) because they are so important to democrat support for the slaughter as empowerment for democrats.
Will McCain start running like he wants to win and prevent this fleecing of taxpayers? Where's Reagan when he's needed?
This whole thing is a load of bull being shoved down the American people's throats by Soros and Obama's other Illuminati handlers with help from the media, all in the tank for the Obamas. And they are shamelessly milking liberal white guilt to push it through as if the country were still in the Jim Crow or slavery era.
Does anyone else experience this? When I see a photo of Obama or him talking on TV, I have this gut level revulsion for the man. I’m not saying that the endorphins fly when I see McCain, but my immediate feeling with Obama, is that he’s a phony, and that I can see through him.
THIS MAN WILL SAY ANYTHING, AT THIS POINT TO GET ELECTED. WON’T SOMEONE SIT HIM DOWN AND CONTRAST CLEARLY WHERE HE STANDS?
Mr Obama, yes or no:
1 Are you for reparations to blacks for the financial losses incurred due to slavery?
2. Are you for hand gun control in Chicago?
3. Are you for late term abortion?
4. Are you for terminating an infant who has survived an abortion?
5. ArE you for higher corporate taxes?
6. Are you for off shore drilling?
7. Are you for putting a hold on space exploration?
8. Are you against the free trade agreement with Columbia?
I’m sure you can add to this list. OBVIOUSLY THE ANSWER IS “YES” TO EACH QUESTION.
It always astonishes me when I realize that Americans ignore that God cannot allow America to slide over their promotion of the evil that is slaughtering alive unborn children. The more we publicize the evil and the more democraps like Brazile and B Hussein Obama continue to run defense for the evil, the greater becomes our national debt for this evil. Balancing accounts will be ghastly, if His mercy is not applied don’tchaknow.
Excuse me, as he would say “NO” to number 6.
It was most illuminating.
Yes, Obama is a Sorcerer who is twisting what is righteous.
The Man of Lies.
Some might play devil’s advocate. The lunacy unleashed by an Obama adminstration would recharge and reenergize the conservative movement probably more than would a McCain presidency. But that doesn’t offer a lot of consolation for Americans for the next four years. If he wins, it’s a huge disaster. Except for Rush Limbaugh, Bill O’Reilly, and Sean Hannity.
In my place of business I see a lot of people who are Obamabots. Several days ago I saw a tee-shirt captioned “Obama - Laying the Foundation of a New World.”
I thought to myself that they had omitted one word - “Brave.”
Dystopia is upon us. By the way, great tagline! It ranks right up there with Mark Twain’s “Never try to teach a pig to sing.....”
The executioner doesn't have to look the doomed in the face.....
Society in general is blind to (or may even be happy about) the occult aspect of this candidacy, but its love affair with the Culture of Death cannot stay hidden for long.
If slavery is right then nothing is wrong—Abe Lincoln
If partial birth abortion is right then nothing is wrong—nikos1121
This was his quote when asked about animal rights:
Obama responded that he cares about animal rights very much, “not only because I have a 9-year-old and 6-year-old who want a dog.” He said he sponsored a bill to prevent horse slaughter in the Illinois state Senate and has been repeatedly endorsed by the Humane Society.
“I think how we treat our animals reflects how we treat each other,” he said. “And it’s very important that we have a president who is mindful of the cruelty that is perpetrated on animals.”
Sadly, Deut28, I agree. The militant ones have wicked, hard hearts. They are just blinded by a white-hot hate.
However, ex-abortionist Dr. Bernard Nathanson became pro-life through the new technology of ultrasound. His total life transformation of finding God came later. We just have to pray for those abortionists. Some do come around but obviously not enough of them.
Abortion’s/Planned Parenthood’s days ARE numbered with the return of Jesus.
Ah yes, the faith that the Lord will set all things right.
I believe it, but do wish He was more accomodating of my timeline!
*note* above is sarcasm
“Ive often wondered that the infant needs to be turned into a breech position prior to this procedure.”
There is no medical reason for it.
In fact - it places additional stress on the mother’s body, and is a painful maneuver.
Abortionists invented this maneuver to skirt around the law.
Too many babies were surviving, and they didn’t want to be arrested for murdering live babies.
So...they turn the baby, and declare the child is not “born” because the head is still inside.
They make sure the child is dead before the head is delivered.
Therefore, it isn’t murder
“Also, how do you, the MD, kill an infant who has survived an abortion?”
Look what happens with preemies who are wanted.
Medical staff is ready, waiting, to assist the child.
The baby is given medicine to stimulate the lungs.He/She is placed in an incubator that is temperature controlled. Baby is given oxygen.Vitals are monitored.
A sterile environment is given to protect the baby from infection.
None of this is done for the survivor of abortion.
The baby is left alone on a table to die a slow and painful death.
No assistance with breathing - no warmth - no pain medicine.
In some cases (probably more often than we realize) the baby is “helped along”.
This is what Barak Obama stands for.Baby torture. Baby murder.Infanticide.
(I know I’m being redundant - just trying to help out those search engines)