“About 10% of Muslims are not evil and do not try to rip off the infidel.The remaining 90% are Jihadists or those who support them or like what they do.”
Wow, there’s a factual, unbiased, non-bigotted statistic. Thank you - Not - for your input.
Come up with something better. You are in denial