Skip to comments.OBAMA TEAM BEGINS WORK ON PRESIDENTIAL TRANSITION
Posted on 07/24/2008 7:00:09 AM PDT by kristinn
click here to read article
Sounds to me like they have already counted the votes.
Not too presumptuous, is he?
Big deal, this is probably standard preperation for any candidate for president.
Don't count yer chickens Hussein!
Who am I?
* Speeches in stadiums filled with mesmerized, adoring audience - Check
* An uninspiring background before meteoric rise - Check
* Creates his own new symbols of power - Check
* Associates with racists, hatemongers and Violent radicals - Check
* A propaganda machine willing to show him only in the best possible light - Check
* Uses, “glorious leader” style Agitprop posters common in totalitarian nations - Check (see German
campaign poster for example)
* Wants Secret Police force - Check
* Somebody powerful people think they can control - Check
* Often dismissed as a light-weight by his opponents - Check
* Seeks to replace God with the State - Check
* People adopting his name as their own - Check
* Inspires adoration art - Check
* Appropriates symbols of past German glory - Check
* Never plans on giving up power - Check (Obama to be president for the next eight to 10 years)
* A narcissistic megalomaniac - Check
* Brazenly Takes credit for other people’s accomplishments - Check
Hillary has been awfully quiet lately.
Garde la Foi, mes amis! Nous nous sommes les sauveurs de la République! Maintenant et Toujours!
(Keep the Faith, my friends! We are the saviors of the Republic! Now and Forever!)
LonePalm, le Républicain du verre cassé (The Broken Glass Republican)
Justice Department, State and the CIA will need Obama commies instead of Clinton commies...
Wonder how many babies will be named after Obama the Great? Sorta like the Wizard of Oz
I liked how one website (can’t remember which one) had a column calling the Obama Tour right now his “Premature Inauguration Syndrome”. Careful. Americans loved to be iconoclasts.
I've been frightened. This guy is scarier than the villians in some of the best political thriller novels.
Typical campaign PR BS.
I would remind them about the last three Democratic “Presumptive Presidents,” starting with the Hildabeast.
Here’s the problem I see. There is such an expectation of winning among the Dems (check out DU if you doubt that), if he loses there will be crying and “gnashing of teeth.” They will be convinced that the election was “stolen” once again, and these fans are so rabid there’s no telling what will go down.
I guess next he’ll be announcing his cabinet appointments.
As I recall he would not allow President elect Bush access to necessary transition material until after the electoral college made it official.
That delayed the transition to a point that it was not until the week before 911 when some where finally in office.
Who knew it was possible for someone to be more arrogant than John Kerry? It will make his defeat that much more enjoyable.
Obama presidential library committee reports: expects opening in Chicago in October. Branches around the U.S. in 2009 and the rest of the world to follow by end of 1010.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.